NAD+ PreserversInteresting results from latest blood test

vauss88

Interesting results from latest blood test

Post by vauss88 »

On 8/22/22, had my latest blood test, with previous blood test happening  before I started any liposomal products from RBS in December of 2021. The current lipo products I consume are: lipo NR, started 1/22, lipo CaAKG, started 3/22, lipo berberine started 3/22, lipo quercetin 4/22, lipo apigenin 5/22, and lipo Spermidine, energizer and activator, 7/22.

Just so you know, I am 70, male, and dropped non lipo products like berberine, NR, and quercetin when I started the lipo versions.

The 8/22/22 blood test, first off, does not indicate any kidney or liver problems from consuming liposomal products. Alp went from 56 to 38, ALT 21 to 22, AST 17 to 15.

As a type 2 diabetic, I have suffered from the dawn effect for a number of years, but my fasting glucose level dropped from 167 to 130. Most interesting among the kidney markers, my egfr went from 69.6 to 74.2, the highest it has been in 15 years.

My neutrophil to lymphocyte ratio dropped to the lowest I have seen it in 15 years, 2.35. Typically over the years it has been in the 3-4 range.

My WBC, white blood cell count, fell to the lowest level I have seen in over a decade, from 8.39 to 6.68

Everything else stayed pretty much the same.

TinaforLife

Re: Interesting results from latest blood test

Post by TinaforLife »

Thanks for posting this, Vauss88! I haven't seen any changes since starting NMN and now other products (TMG, resveratrol) in May, other than my face is oily again, so I'm always interested in seeing people's results. I'll get my annual blood test end of October and will be very interested to see any difference, especially in my egfr, which is toward the high borderline. 
AJayeJ

Post by AJayeJ »

That is all very interesting, Vauss!

Thanks for sharing with us all.
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

vauss88 wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:44 pm On 8/22/22, had my latest blood test, with previous blood test happening  before I started any liposomal products from RBS in December of 2021. The current lipo products I consume are: lipo NR, started 1/22, lipo CaAKG, started 3/22, lipo berberine started 3/22, lipo quercetin 4/22, lipo apigenin 5/22, and lipo Spermidine, energizer and activator, 7/22.

Just so you know, I am 70, male, and dropped non lipo products like berberine, NR, and quercetin when I started the lipo versions.

The 8/22/22 blood test, first off, does not indicate any kidney or liver problems from consuming liposomal products. Alp went from 56 to 38, ALT 21 to 22, AST 17 to 15.

As a type 2 diabetic, I have suffered from the dawn effect for a number of years, but my fasting glucose level dropped from 167 to 130. Most interesting among the kidney markers, my egfr went from 69.6 to 74.2, the highest it has been in 15 years.

My neutrophil to lymphocyte ratio dropped to the lowest I have seen it in 15 years, 2.35. Typically over the years it has been in the 3-4 range.

My WBC, white blood cell count, fell to the lowest level I have seen in over a decade, from 8.39 to 6.68

Everything else stayed pretty much the same.

These are statistically significant trends. Nice catch on the kidneys and the liver! I would like to see how high the egfr gets.

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

it took a while, but my mothers GFR is now normal for a healthy 50 year old, while she is 87. This is definitely the NMN
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic