NAD+ PreserversGlutathione precursors increase lifespan in mice by 24%

Newage

Re: Glutathione precursors increase lifespan in mice by 24%

Post by Newage »

michaeljkelly wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:29 am So, NMN, CaAKG, Glutiathone, Resveratrol... What would this add up to in humans?

The longevity gas tank would be tethering on full.. :shock:
Throw in Fisetin and Grape Seed Extract and Lipo HLA and you have a pretty good mix.

canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

No doubt. We are quite possibly heading into double digits in terms of quality added years.

I think fasting remains one practise you want to keep up and sugar and carbs something you want to discard.
jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

We are lucky that in most cases these would be working together synergistically, from watching Dr. D. Sinclair, you are triggering one of 3 major survival  switches. It may be that CaAKG is activating all three and Glutathione also.

So i am absolutely ready to stack these up.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Yes Im stacking them now as well. Kinda off topic but i just got my 6 mos blood work panel done and the results are in. Everything looks really good. Some of my colleagues are impressed. I know I owe some of these results to taking RBS products now for 2.5 yrs. and this is the best Ive felt in 10 yrs. :D

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 9:31 pm Yes Im stacking them now as well. Kinda off topic but i just got my 6 mos blood work panel done and the results are in. Everything looks really good. Some of my colleagues are impressed. I know I owe some of these results to taking RBS products now for 2.5 yrs. and this is the best Ive felt in 10 yrs. :D

Good job mate. I should have started on RenueByScience products when I was your age (if they were available then) but I just have to do the best I can now with our nearly 20 year age gap…    :shock:

ChrisBON

Post by ChrisBON »

Jesus, a lot can happen when you miss the forum for a few weeks. I come back and it looks like between Glutiathone, CaAKG and GSE, we can turn the clock back more than a decade!

NAD+ Complete is still my main course though.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Newage wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 5:53 pm
drkris69 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 9:31 pm Yes Im stacking them now as well. Kinda off topic but i just got my 6 mos blood work panel done and the results are in. Everything looks really good. Some of my colleagues are impressed. I know I owe some of these results to taking RBS products now for 2.5 yrs. and this is the best Ive felt in 10 yrs. :D

Good job mate. I should have started on RenueByScience products when I was your age (if they were available then) but I just have to do the best I can now with our nearly 20 year age gap…    :shock:

Mate you're still the GOAT! Im just trying to keep up with you..LOL, All kidding aside, Im really impressed on how I look and feel at the young age of 52. I owe it all to RBS and proper diet. ;)

Newage

Post by Newage »

Yes mate.
Diet should be one of the main considerations when it comes to wellbeing. You can have the most finally tuned engine but if you do not put in the “right fuel” you can come to an abrupt stop. I’m halfway through a Kale and Banana smoothie, trying to do my bit towards my wellbeing journey..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic