NAD+ PreserversResveratrol / Quercetin / Curcumin

AlexBerlin

Resveratrol / Quercetin / Curcumin

Post by AlexBerlin »

Dear All,
I'm more or less new to the world of longevity supplements and would like to ask you for your advice. I'm aware that this is not a strictly medical forum, but your surely have more experience in this area than me 😇
So, I'm a healthy Fortysomething from Germany and have no problems with excess weight, cholesterol or heart issues. BUT it's my intraocular pressure that I have to (hehe!) keep an eye on, as well as atopic eczema with occasional flare-ups. So, in summary, it's stuff against autoimmune reactions and for neuroprorection that I'm after. 
Now, Resveratrol / Quercetin / Curcumin are all said to have those properties to some extent. On the other hand, I don't want to take too many different substances with similar qualities at once. To the best of your knowledge, what works best? 
Thanks in advance and Dankeschön! 🇩🇪

canadahealthy

Re: Resveratrol / Quercetin / Curcumin

Post by canadahealthy »

Hi Alex and Welcome!

I think you will find a lot of extremely valuable information on this forum.

I don't have much I can offer about pressure in the eye, except I assume it is related to Glaucoma?

NMN is the main item you want to be taking in addition to what you already take. It works lock-step with Resveratrol to renue your cells and reverse aging by boosting NAD.

There has been many studies with Quercitin, but as a stand-alone Senolytic, it seems to be far inferior than Fisetin. Fisetin targets senescent fat cells and several people on here have reported to actually have lost weight once they started a protocol of 2-3 days with high doses followed by 28 days with none.

An example of the protocol:
About 20 pumps/day (of Liposomal Gel Fisetin) for 3 days. Then none for 28 days.
Repeat every month for 5 month.

This is based on an estimated 10mg per kilogram of weight.

Liposomal supplements are designed to get through the gastro-intestinal tract unharmed, then are processed by the liver and thus far more bioavailable.

There is another Senolytic that has recently been highlighted here, and that is GrapeSeed Extract. It is considered a "next generation" senolytic as it targets other cell types

Fasting is something many of us practise, whether it be from supper until lunch the next day, skipping one meal a day, having only one meal a day, fasting for an entire day, 3 days, 7 days and possibly even more.

From what you write, this may be a good thing to practise. I myself have lost 30 pounds of excess weight and can fast for up to three days. Someone else on here fasted for 7 days (with roughly 500 calories per day max) and has lost well over 50 pounds. A lot of us are feeling better than we have in years.

I hope you get a good chance to look around at different topics.

welcome!

smokinjoe

Post by smokinjoe »

I tihnk i would make 1 or 2 tweaks to your list

Keep Resveratrol and Curcumin, add NMN and Fisetin but everyone is frreaking out about Grape Seed Extract as It has a next level senolytic (and it is also very inexpensive). I haven't heard of any bioavailability issues with GSE.
michaeljkelly

Post by michaeljkelly »

smokinjoe wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:24 pm I tihnk i would make 1 or 2 tweaks to your list

Keep Resveratrol and Curcumin, add NMN and Fisetin but everyone is frreaking out about Grape Seed Extract as It has a next level senolytic (and it is also very inexpensive). I haven't heard of any bioavailability issues with GSE.

I would also add CaAKG. With this list you are setting the clock back 6 years or more.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic