NAD+ PreserversHas Anyone received NAD Energizer yet?

TKK

Has Anyone received NAD Energizer yet?

Post by TKK »

I pre-ordered NAD Energizer w/Apigenin, Resveratrol, Glutathione and Coq10 but haven’t yet received it. Has anyone received theirs? I’m excited to start it.

drkris69

Re: Has Anyone received NAD Energizer yet?

Post by drkris69 »

Not as of yet and cant wait to try it. :D

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

It's a fantastic quadruple threat combo, as long as you are taking NMN.
TKK

Post by TKK »

Received mine yesterday and took first capsule last night. Experienced vivid dreams (bordering on nightmares). I have previously taken all of the components of “Energizer”, including  non-liposomal 50 mg Apigenin at night without this effect, which leads me to believe the liposomal 15 mg dose of Apigenin in “Energizer” may be significantly stronger than you think.

canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

Right now taking NAD Energizer with NAD+ Complete. After 2 weeks, feeling great. I have been biking every day and it seems like i can go forever.
sgrover

Post by sgrover »

Just received my bottle. Can someone please provide guidance about what is the ideal time to take this? I am on OMAD diet and take Nmn Sublingual first thing in the morning. 
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

sgrover wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:32 am Just received my bottle. Can someone please provide guidance about what is the ideal time to take this? I am on OMAD diet and take Nmn Sublingual first thing in the morning. 

Energizer ingredients are liposomal, so are time released over 24 hours.  I take mine in the morning but you can really take it any time you want.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Yep, morning is the best time.
thatredditguy

Post by thatredditguy »

I just want to hear peoples experience and effects with the nad+ optimizers. If they are worth getting all 3 (defender, activator, energizer) of them or one of them to cover all bases? 
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

thatredditguy wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 11:14 pm I just want to hear peoples experience and effects with the nad+ optimizers. If they are worth getting all 3 (defender, activator, energizer) of them or one of them to cover all bases? 

Obviously you would benefit from taking them all, but at your age, I honestly think you would be good with NMN and Resveratrol (the original combo for anti-aging) and NAD+ Activator which has senolytics that can destroy senscent (zombie) cells that increase inflammation.

If I was your age and did weights and cardio I would take NAD+ complete (it really is a great deal!) and Activator. I would also fast 5 days a week, skipping either 1 or 2 meals.

I am not a doctor, I am an enthusiastic bionerd. I recommend browsing through the posts here, and also watching a couple videos wit Dr. David Sinclair. He is very candid with his knowledge and you will get his whole approach on how your body responds to perceived adversity and works to make you healthier.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic