NAD+ PreserversResveratrol with NMN?

Drdavid

Re: Resveratrol with NMN?

Post by Drdavid »

Fred wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:53 am
Drdavid wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:59 am
Fred wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:24 am I still haven´t found conclusive data on dosing with regards to one dose per 24 h with food as Dr. Sinclair is doing or twice a day dosing with meals. Anyone knows of a paper arguing one way or the other with regards to pharmacokinetics and time of dosing?
Fred,
I use the micronized transresveratrol and have been happy. I have not found any conclusive data on the one dose with food either. I think that Dr. Sinclair is on the leading edge of his field and sometimes uses his personal responses and regimens as scientific fact. If you find any data I would appreciate seeing it.
Sure, I´ll do. Since 1000 mg twice a day has been tested in absorption studies I´m thinking we don´t have to split a 1 g dose into two 0.5 g doses unless GI distress occurs (the most common side effect of resveratrol).
I agree with that dosing schedule.

Pickleball101

Re: Resveratrol with NMN?

Post by Pickleball101 »

I have supplemented my daily NMN/NAD+ 250 mg each with 1200mg Resveratrol , Dr. Martins brand Amazon. There is definitely
a synergistic effect that Dr. Sinclair referenced in LIFESPAN, as well as his YouTube presentatons
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic