NAD+ PreserversResveratrol with NMN?

jocko6889

Resveratrol with NMN?

Post by jocko6889 »

Does anyone use resveratrol along with NMN?

guest2701

Re: Resveratrol with NMN?

Post by guest2701 »

jocko6889 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:53 pm Does anyone use resveratrol along with NMN?
Both are part of Dr. David Sinclair's daily regimen, so I believe it's a good combination to use.
Annie212

Post by Annie212 »

I've taken both for some time. I've tried the tablets when they first came out, the sublingual drops, and the nasal spray. With or without resveratrol, I've felt no difference in fitness or energy level or anything else.
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

I am taking NMN, NR and Resveratrol.

While I admit that my experience is purely anecdotal. I think now in my 3rd month that my metabolism is behaving like it did 10 years ago... i am losing some weight, feeling better and I crave sugar even less than normal.

I also fast (spend a day each week with only one meal) regularly and after a long lapse, I am starting to use my treadmill.

But mainly i simply have faith that the processes going on will be largely internal and not necessarily overtly obvious. To me, this is about giving my 50 year old body a chance to get healthier and to start a long term process to live better longer.

Resveratrol was discovered a long time ago. But it was an interview Dr. Sinclair had with Joe Rogan where he discussed the synergy of the two.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noxYge8QERU
EdS

Post by EdS »

Yep... been using both with Metformin.... energy levels sky high.
Newage

Post by Newage »

Yes, I also take both and have done so since I started on NMN. There seems to be a strong synergy between both compounds and they work with each other to enhance results.
Asclepius

Post by Asclepius »

Can anyone recommend a good source for resveratrol? I've been struggling to find a decent source, would happily take any advice here
CeeJayBee

Post by CeeJayBee »

i got mine from Amazon.

Vorst Premium Resveratrol 400mg

60 capsules for $30 CAD, likely even better deal at Amazon.com
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

When evaluating supplements it is important to understand that what appears on the label may not be in the bottle. Also the amount of product may not match the label. Consumer labs has an interesting report on Resveratrol that you might want to read. https://www.consumerlab.com/m/reviews/R ... _Red_Wine/
Asclepius

Post by Asclepius »

I found that to be the biggest problem in my search, I just couldn't find validated brands for Resveratrol without getting some proprietary blend claiming all kinds of amazing benefits and a bunch of brand shills populating the forums touting their own products.

I can't access that report unfortunately David, (don't have a consumerlab membership) - any ideas on what they recommend as a "legitimate" brand selling actual trans-resveratrol?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic