NAD+Healthy Lifestyle Recommendations: Do the Beneficial Effects Originate from NAD+ Amount at the Cellular Level?

AlbertY

Healthy Lifestyle Recommendations: Do the Beneficial Effects Originate from NAD+ Amount at the Cellular Level?

Post by AlbertY »

I just found this nice review paper giving healthy lifestyle recommendations based on current knowledge on NAD. The best thing is that it is an open-access paper, no paywall!
https://www.hindawi.com/journals/omcl/2020/8819627/

Ph.D. student at Harvard Medical School, doing research on aging
drkris69

Re: Healthy Lifestyle Recommendations: Do the Beneficial Effects Originate from NAD+ Amount at the Cellular Level?

Post by drkris69 »

Nice article...great find! :D

OMillsPA

Re: Healthy Lifestyle Recommendations: Do the Beneficial Effects Originate from NAD+ Amount at the Cellular Level?

Post by OMillsPA »

Way over my head.  I'll stick with reading the synopsis and posts.  Just tell me what to do.  I'll do it. LOL

Newage

Post by Newage »

OMillsPA wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:51 pm Way over my head.  I'll stick with reading the synopsis and posts.  Just tell me what to do.  I'll do it. LOL

Great article AlbertY and for OMillsPA that is “the beauty” of this forum, the benefit of guidance from personal experience along with many other things..👍

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic