NAD+Suggestion for taking both NMN and NAD+

JohnnySilver

Suggestion for taking both NMN and NAD+

Post by JohnnySilver »

Hi! Im planning to take the NMN Sublingual powder and NAD+ Sublingual powder + NAD+ mist spray. Any recommendation on the best way/dosage/schedule on how to use it? Thanks everyone.

jocko6889

Re: Suggestion for taking both NMN and NAD+

Post by jocko6889 »

JohnnySilver wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:59 pm Hi! Im planning to take the NMN Sublingual powder and NAD+ Sublingual powder + NAD+ mist spray. Any recommendation on the best way/dosage/schedule on how to use it? Thanks everyone.

This is a good mix of product to take daily.  As for dosage, it's a very individual thing depending in part on how old you are and thus how depleted your NAD+ levels are.  A good range is 500-1,000mg of NMN, 250-500mg of NAD+ powder, and 2 intranasal sprays of NAD+ daily.  If you experience loss of sleep, back off on dosage.  Also take equal milligrams of TMG daily to avoid too much loss of methyl groups, which are needed to synthesize creatine for muscle and dopamine for the brain.

JohnnySilver

Post by JohnnySilver »

Thanks for that jocko6889. Should i wait a couple of hours after taking the NMN before i take the NAD+? or its something i could mix together? Any good source of TMG? 
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

JohnnySilver wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:45 pm Thanks for that jocko6889. Should i wait a couple of hours after taking the NMN before i take the NAD+? or its something i could mix together? Any good source of TMG? 

You can take it together in the morning.  I buy Nutricost TMG 750mg/day on Amazon.  Feel free to ask any questions.  We are all here to help each other in this bridge we are building to longevity.

Newage

Post by Newage »

JohnnySilver wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:45 pm Thanks for that jocko6889. Should i wait a couple of hours after taking the NMN before i take the NAD+? or its something i could mix together? Any good source of TMG? 

I take my NMN / NAD+ all together in one cocktail about 10am to work in with the natural production circadian time cycle.

JohnnySilver

Post by JohnnySilver »

Thanks jocko and Newage. One of the reasons i decided to use ABS products because of this forum and people like you who are really passionate on matters about longevity, lifespan, and healthspan. Looking forward to sharing my experiences to the group as well in the near future.

About TMG, is this something that should be taken as mandatory if you are taking NMN/NAD? or are there ‘body indicators’ that will tell you that you should already start taking TMG’s? 
Newage

Post by Newage »

The major loss of methyl groups can present with symptoms of a lack of energy and fatigue, depression and other underlying factors so as Jocko suggests it is best to take TMG in daily comparison milligrams as a precautionary measure to help avoid the possibility of this happening.
JohnnySilver

Post by JohnnySilver »

Got it Newage! Thank you! 
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic