NAD+Renue Serum relieved my Frozen neck and shoulder

Pickleball101

Renue Serum relieved my Frozen neck and shoulder

Post by Pickleball101 »

If you've been following my Blogs, over 75, you'll find most deal with recovery, at 80, from physical loss. Different products for different healing.
Last night was the epitome of ALL aches and pains, even waking from double charlie horses recently. I literally couldn't move from a frozen neck!
It all started three days ago with loading a cord (ton) of firewood onto the tailgate of my buddies truck. He's only 63, and was shifting it fast, so to keep up, I overdid it.Then yesterday, I pulled my plane out of the hangar, and pushed it up an inclining ramp, back. Then the tightening started.
That sent me to bed early, with a host of essential oils and pain rubs, with two aspirin. About 8 pm, I couldn't rise, literally. My left arm, shoulder, and neck were frozen, and the slightest movement produced stabbing pains and howls of discomfort. Ice compresses, next, still little relief. Finally,
remembering my last post of massaging my arthritic left index and next finger with Renue Serum, I had a CNA tenet I had called start rubbing it in.
Within a 1/2 hour I started moving my left arm, rotating my head, and was able to recline on my back to sleep. This morning , only a memory.

Now That's a True Story for all you geriatrics to believe works, so if you want to hear more as I move on down the line towards 100, Hit the Subscribe button, and I'll send them to you Free, as long as they last.

Ben, 80, ABS 3 years. 250mg NMN sl and 250Mg Nad+ Renue with 600 Resveratrol , DAILY

drkris69

Re: Renue Serum relieved my Frozen neck and shoulder

Post by drkris69 »

Thats awesome Pickleball.....I cant wait to try it myself.
Newage

Re: Renue Serum relieved my Frozen neck and shoulder

Post by Newage »

“Way to go” pickleball.
More amazing results from ABS serums, creams and lotions.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic