NAD+NAD+ Complete at 80, in Picklerball Play

drkris69

Re: NAD+ Complete at 80, in Picklerball Play

Post by drkris69 »

Newage wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:56 pm
Pickleball101 wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:23 pm It would be helpful to have more of a Forum discussion on this New AbS product that seems to meet All needs,
Balanced NMN and NAD+, LIPO delivery throughout a full 24 hour period. Being just introduced, and as far as I know,
the first to report on my experience comparing it to my earlier SL mixture of Powered NMN/NAD , I would welcome
additional trial experience. Thx,
BenY

In my own personal view Ben, the ABS  Lipo NAD+ Complete formula is a game changer for what most of us are trying to achieve.
I believe the new product is by far the way of the future in delivery mechanism and effectiveness. As soon as I started on it I realised the same feelings and energy levels that I experienced some years ago when beginning my AliveByScience journey. As we all know, that initial energy rush wanes to a degree over time so let’s see what happens with the NAD+ Lipo Complete. I’m personally tipping that the new delivery system (time release) will continue to enhance our energy levels day in and day out.
I mentioned in a previous post that if ABS decided to add Lipo Resveratrol to the formula then it would be “truly complete”.

I whole heartedly agree Newage. The Lipo NAD complete is the GAME CHANGER. Taking that with 500mgs of Resveratrol is really all you need to feel like a race horse! :D

Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

Drkris and Newage,
Thanks for your comments on the overall effectiveness of the new LIPO NAD+ Complete. The added 300 mg I take of Resveratrol on
Pickleball play days has helped add gas to the ride, but for instant demand response on a higher level of response (in play) I've had to boost the 24 hr Even distribution of the NAD+ with 125 mg NMN/NAD+ sl powder for the rush to emerge. How say y'all???
RobSmith

Post by RobSmith »

I had to stop doing the NAD+ just before my table tennis as I was finding that before the end I was feeling like I was having the equivalent of a sugar crash. Without it I have the stamina for full on all the time. 
Charles

Post by Charles »

This game proved too difficult for me

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic