NAD+NAD+ IV: Have anyone tried this?

NewLifeScience

NAD+ IV: Have anyone tried this?

Post by NewLifeScience »

I am curious if anyone here has tried the IV NAD+ and how it compared to taking NAD other ways.

I am also curious how intense it was (if at all) and anything specific you felt that was specifically due to the IV NAD+.

MJClark

Re: NAD+ IV: Have anyone tried this?

Post by MJClark »

I have not, (since I am new to all of this) but I would be interested in knowing more. Is this something that one could just buy and do at home. (My wife is a nurse and is damn good with IVs from what I have been told)
If you haven't tested, how do you know you are getting the results that you wanted?
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

As of right now, no I havent tried the NAD drips. They are alittle pricey but soon I will bite the bullet and try. I have friends that get them regularly and love the way they feel.
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

MJClark wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:41 am I have not, (since I am new to all of this) but I would be interested in knowing more. Is this something that one could just buy and do at home. (My wife is a nurse and is damn good with IVs from what I have been told)

I am quite sure that the NAD+ for IV is very different from anything designed for the oral route. I wouldn't play with it in that manner.
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

Personally, I would think this is for athletes and young people who lead very demanding lives.

I wonder if with the elderly it could lead to an extreme case of thrush or something, since yeast responds to NAD+ also.
Cdriggers

Post by Cdriggers »

I have done NAD+ infusions
jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

Cdriggers wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:11 pm I have done NAD+ infusions

It must have felt different right away.

Can you describe what, if any sensations you felt?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic