NAD+Lipo NAD+ Complete dosage

NewLifeScience

Re: Lipo NAD+ Complete dosage

Post by NewLifeScience »

I agree, this is a 3-in-one anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, health and strength boosting super pill. having 3 in one is a big savings. getting it in lipo form is so very 2035.

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

NewLifeScience wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:51 pm I agree, this is a 3-in-one anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, health and strength boosting super pill. having 3 in one is a big savings. getting it in lipo form is so very 2035.

The only negative I've found is that since it is time released, too much can keep you up at night.

Newage

Post by Newage »

jocko6889 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:38 pm
NewLifeScience wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:51 pm I agree, this is a 3-in-one anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, health and strength boosting super pill. having 3 in one is a big savings. getting it in lipo form is so very 2035.

The only negative I've found is that since it is time released, too much can keep you up at night.

You are right Jocko. Light sleepers need to play around with their dosage.
Mix and matching with other RenueByScience products can be the solution.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I found that taking 400mgs of L-theanine at night helps alot. I take a gram a day of the NAD complete.  
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:55 am I found that taking 400mgs of L-theanine at night helps alot. I take a gram a day of the NAD complete.  

Totally agree with the L-Theanine mate. Are you taking Three Capsules of NAD+ Complete a day?

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Yes most days 3 a day but sometimes when Im feeling  spunky I will do 4. I got to catch up to you there Mate!
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:36 pm Yes most days 3 a day but sometimes when Im feeling  spunky I will do 4. I got to catch up to you there Mate!

I had to look up the meaning of the word “Spunky” drkris69...😂 lol
Your “slowly but surely” catching up my friend as we both rattle and roll when we run with the volume of supplements that we both take.
We are both chasing Pickleball  :lol:

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

We could only be so lucky to be like pickleball... :D

Pum

Post by Pum »

My parents (84 and 80) just started on the 1 LIPO NAD+ complete 1 TMG and 2 pump of Resveratrol+Curcumin 5 days a week about a month ago. I asked about the recommended doses on this forum and the suggestion is to up the LIPO NAD+ complete to 2 capsules a day. I plan to up their doses after the first month.

After the first 2 week, my mom’s knee pain had flared up. So, she stopped the supplements to see if it was the cause. My dad’s hip pain also flared up on the 3 week. He also stopped the supplements last week. Yesterday, my dad had the skin irritation on his face. I took him to see doctor. The doctor said that he got shingles. The only strange thing is that he is not in any pain and have no fever. The doctor said that it might be his high doses of complex B vitamin he take every day (prescribed for his blood problem) help reduce the inflammation in nervous system.

I would like to hear your opinion on this. Do the supplements have any effect on joint pain? I heard that the shingles is cause by lowered immunity. I would like to know if the start of supplements can lower the immunity at first.

Thank you very much.

canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

Pum wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:18 am My parents (84 and 80) just started on the 1 LIPO NAD+ complete 1 TMG and 2 pump of Resveratrol+Curcumin 5 days a week about a month ago. I asked about the recommended doses on this forum and the suggestion is to up the LIPO NAD+ complete to 2 capsules a day. I plan to up their doses after the first month.

After the first 2 week, my mom’s knee pain had flared up. So, she stopped the supplements to see if it was the cause. My dad’s hip pain also flared up on the 3 week. He also stopped the supplements last week. Yesterday, my dad had the skin irritation on his face. I took him to see doctor. The doctor said that he got shingles. The only strange thing is that he is not in any pain and have no fever. The doctor said that it might be his high doses of complex B vitamin he take every day (prescribed for his blood problem) help reduce the inflammation in nervous system.

I would like to hear your opinion on this. Do the supplements have any effect on joint pain? I heard that the shingles is cause by lowered immunity. I would like to know if the start of supplements can lower the immunity at first.

Thank you very much.

I have also had my mother on NMN and Resveratrol (87 now), but i decided not to give her any NAD+ because she is predisposed to thrush and yeast also benefits from NAD+.  Shingles does not. She also got shingles, but about 18 months later and it was a small short outbreak, but she had several teeth pulled and I think that set her off.

NMN and Curcumin are antiinflammatory so i just can't see it causing a flare up, unless your mother was moving around more than usual? I know at over 80, knees are very vulnerable. I have my mom wearing slip-on tensors during the day. 

After all this time though, my mom is stronger than 2  years ago. She had been on Oxegen due to undiagnosed congestive heart failure... and was quite weak. Since then she has been doing great with physio and hasn't use Oxygen for over a year. Obviously there were other trreatments like her water pill - but the original physiotherapist was astonished she is no longer on Oxegen.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic