NAD+Lipo NAD+ Complete dosage

Boxcost

Re: Lipo NAD+ Complete dosage

Post by Boxcost »

Pum wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:18 am My parents (84 and 80) just started on the 1 LIPO NAD+ complete 1 TMG and 2 pump of Resveratrol+Curcumin 5 days a week about a month ago. I asked about the recommended doses on this forum and the suggestion is to up the LIPO NAD+ complete to 2 capsules a day. I plan to up their doses after the first month.

After the first 2 week, my mom’s knee pain had flared up. So, she stopped the supplements to see if it was the cause. My dad’s hip pain also flared up on the 3 week. He also stopped the supplements last week. Yesterday, my dad had the skin irritation on his face. I took him to see doctor. The doctor said that he got shingles. The only strange thing is that he is not in any pain and have no fever. The doctor said that it might be his high doses of complex B vitamin he take every day (prescribed for his blood problem) help reduce the inflammation in nervous system.

I would like to hear your opinion on this. Do the supplements have any effect on joint pain? I heard that the shingles is cause by lowered immunity. I would like to know if the start of supplements can lower the immunity at first.

Thank you very much.

There are no known impacts on Hips and Knees, if anything all the supplements would actually help in this regard. My 78YO mother is on 2 x NAD+ Complete, no issues and more energy. I suspect the joint pain being experienced is due to them having a little more energy and using their bodies more.

Your Dad may also have a rash, hives, etc from too many B vitamins, suggest a blood test to see where he is actually at or maybe not take them for a couple of days a week, etc. It could have been the NAD+ Complete taking him over the edge. I had a friend who broke out into a wide-spread rash when she pushed NMN too hard too quickly initially. She is all good now on 2 x NAD+ Complete, 5 days a week. Lot's of stuff on the web that describes some of the issues with too many B vitamins, as an example: https://www.livestrong.com/article/4857 ... rash-heat/

I would also strongly recommend the LIPO HLA, (Liposomal Hyaluronic Acid) from Renue by Science for joint pain, also lowers inflammation and improves skin. We have a thread going on it over here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=2590

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Thats awesome Boxcast, so Ive just started taking the Lipo HLA and cant wait to see the results that everyone here has been raving about. If it comes from RBS, then I dont doubt it! :D

michaeljkelly

Post by michaeljkelly »

I know there are other products, but this one is an amazing deal. I haven't felt this.. strong since i was in my 20s.. and i am latter 40s now.
Pum

Post by Pum »

Thank you both for your help.

Actually, I already ordered LIPO HLA a couple week ago. They are still in the mail system.

Doctor confirmed that my dad has shingle. I just google and find out that Shingle is not the skin problem and I’d like to share as my token of appreciation. It is a viral infection in the nervous system. It is the same virus as chicken pox. When we have chicken and recover, virus still live in our nervous system until we die. When our immunity lower from any reason, the virus will act up in nervous system. That is why the symptoms usually start with fever and pain deep in the skin. Finally, the inflammation will show as skin rash and pus.

TedB

Post by TedB »

Pum wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:00 pm Thank you both for your help.

Actually, I already ordered LIPO HLA a couple week ago. They are still in the mail system.

Doctor confirmed that my dad has shingle. I just google and find out that Shingle is not the skin problem and I’d like to share as my token of appreciation. It is a viral infection in the nervous system. It is the same virus as chicken pox. When we have chicken and recover, virus still live in our nervous system until we die. When our immunity lower from any reason, the virus will act up in nervous system. That is why the symptoms usually start with fever and pain deep in the skin. Finally, the inflammation will show as skin rash and pus.

Hey Pum, That's right! And as far as I know viruses do not benefit from NAD+ and our immune systems do, so the NAD+ complex may have prevented a serious episode. They do prescribe an antiviral sometimes. They did for me. I also have on (Valtrex) handy if it ever reappears. But it's been 6 years.
Pum

Post by Pum »

Thank you Ted for your insight.

Actually, the doctor prescribed antiviral drug for my dad. The only strange thing is that he report no pain at all. Maybe the combination of LIPO NAD+ complete and his high doses of complex vitamin B help in this regard.
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Pum wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:57 pm Thank you Ted for your insight.

Actually, the doctor prescribed antiviral drug for my dad. The only strange thing is that he report no pain at all. Maybe the combination of LIPO NAD+ complete and his high doses of complex vitamin B help in this regard.

Hi Pum, it has been shown that the human immune system is a large consumer of NAD+. The addition of NAD+ Complete I am guessing has given your Dad's immune system more "fuel" (as Dr Sinclair says) or NAD+ to fight the dormant virus and to then be more more minor so feel less/no pain.

Newage

Post by Newage »

It appears that hangovers consume a large amount of NAD+ that is also being depleted by the breaking down of the alcohol.
So before a big night out load up with NMN or NAD+ and nil hangover effect or so I’m told by the “ Human Guinea Pig” that we tested it on..  :lol:

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Newage wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:50 am It appears that hangovers consume a large amount of NAD+ that is also being depleted by the breaking down of the alcohol.
So before a big night out load up with NMN or NAD+ and nil hangover effect or so I’m told by the “ Human Guinea Pig” that we tested it on..  :lol:

Agree Newage, the liver is a large consumer of NAD+ for the breaking down of alcohol. My last 4WD camping trip (just a little alcohol consumed :) saw me bouncing up and ready for the day vs previously wanting to crawl back into bed!
Newage

Post by Newage »

Boxcost

Newage wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:50 am It appears that hangovers consume a large amount of NAD+ that is also being depleted by the breaking down of the alcohol.

Agree Newage, the liver is a large consumer of NAD+ for the breaking down of alcohol. My last 4WD camping trip (just a little alcohol consumed :) saw me bouncing up and ready for the day vs previously wanting to crawl back into bed!

You have to watch those camping trips Boxcost…
NMN and NAD+ followed by plenty of alcohol until 5am then at first light head off on a Mountain Trek…
Whilst the people who do not take the molecules are still “comatosed” in their sleeping bags..   :shock:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic