NAD+Lipo NAD+ Complete dosage

AgelessMinion

Re: Lipo NAD+ Complete dosage

Post by AgelessMinion »

I plan on switching to Lipo NAD+ Complete for a number of reasons, mainly because I have been using a high end (expensive) NMN powder and I'm concerned about methylation problems. I was just curious about a couple of things: Is the favored method to swallow the Lipo NAD+ capsules whole or open them and apply sublingual? I ask this because of Liposomes in the product, which should not require sublingual routing? Secondly, how many of you are taking TMG in conjunction with Lipo NAD+? From the product details, it sounds like the methylation problems are an issue?

Thanks!

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

drkris69 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:46 am Oh man, I tested positive for the C virus yesterday. It is definitely coming back around. Im doing the protocol for covid as I never took the jabberdoo. Ive had it last yr right around this time as well and did the Monocolonial antibody treatment along with alittle Iver and vitamins and I was fine after a few weeks. One thing someone should do if they are exposed or have the virus is to make sure to take a healthy dose of the NAD boosters. This is day 2 for me and I will follow up with the daily progress. :mrgreen:

Take care drkris69 and yes boost that NAD+

Our immune systems are BIG consumers of NAD+ and the "C virus" does fire up our immune system.

Don't forget LIPO Glutathione LIPO as another very helpful boost for immune function!
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:46 am Oh man, I tested positive for the C virus yesterday. It is definitely coming back around. Im doing the protocol for covid as I never took the jabberdoo. Ive had it last yr right around this time as well and did the Monocolonial antibody treatment along with alittle Iver and vitamins and I was fine after a few weeks. One thing someone should do if they are exposed or have the virus is to make sure to take a healthy dose of the NAD boosters. This is day 2 for me and I will follow up with the daily progress. :mrgreen:

Get well mate..
It is a tricky little devil, this virus..after the symptoms abate try to follow up with a a 12 lead ECG and also a Echocardiogram (transthoracic) TTE to rule out any potential heart muscle or sac damage.. :idea:

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Yes sir I have a Cardiologist appt set for next week to a couple of different test. I came down with symptoms on Tues and today is Sat. and I would say that I am 65 to 70% better. Back to practice on Monday. I will be doing another NAD drip then as well. I cant wait for the truth to come about how this plandemic and how it was engineered. The papers are out there validating this. It is just evil and many people didnt have to die. :evil:

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:30 pm Yes sir I have a Cardiologist appt set for next week to a couple of different test. I came down with symptoms on Tues and today is Sat. and I would say that I am 65 to 70% better. Back to practice on Monday. I will be doing another NAD drip then as well. I cant wait for the truth to come about how this plandemic and how it was engineered. The papers are out there validating this. It is just evil and many people didnt have to die. :evil:

🤔👍

jamierh

Post by jamierh »

drkris69 wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:30 pm Yes sir I have a Cardiologist appt set for next week to a couple of different test. I came down with symptoms on Tues and today is Sat. and I would say that I am 65 to 70% better. Back to practice on Monday. I will be doing another NAD drip then as well. I cant wait for the truth to come about how this plandemic and how it was engineered. The papers are out there validating this. It is just evil and many people didnt have to die. :evil:

Do you actually believe the pandemic was engineered? I love a conspiracy theory as much as the next person, but I haven’t seen anything convincing about it being engineered. Where are the papers?
Newage

Post by Newage »

jamierh wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:09 pm

Do you actually believe the pandemic was engineered? I love a conspiracy theory as much as the next person, but I haven’t seen anything convincing about it being engineered. Where are the papers?

As drkris69 suggests, if the papers are out there then they are probably buried in files along with possible UFO sightings etc.. etc..and anything else that the Governments may want to suppress..
Just saying.  :o
The general population will be the last to know..

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Newage wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:53 am

As drkris69 suggests, if the papers are out there then they are probably buried in files along with possible UFO sightings etc.. etc..and anything else that the Governments may want to suppress..
Just saying.  :o
The general population will be the last to know..

When it comes to a Western Government, I back "incompetence" 9.9 times out of 10 vs any "conspiracy theory" for the "why" or the explanation of the dodgy thing a govt might do.

To pull off "engineering of a global pandemic" or whatever is being claimed requires significant scale (OMG - the complexity to manage it, not possible!) so you need the mass co-ordination of thousands if not hundred of thousands or yeah we going millions of humans made up of scientists, doctors, researchers, software developers (they all use software), etc, all over the globe...the list goes on what you would need to pull it off, unless of course its magic. :twisted: :lol:

I get it, not all perfect, but out of all the crap the pharmaceutical companies push and convince incompetent public servants to make some insane decisions I draw the line at children and babies, what a low act..I think they have hit rock bottom :shock: :x

Check this out:
https://www.commonsense.news/p/us-publi ... -following
(I have have not fact checked all statements the article but so far no issues with it)

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

First off I want apologise for mentioning a subject that doesnt need to be discussed here. This forum is about NAD boosters and other molecules and their effects. I was in a pissed mood due to being sick form the virus. Im human too and make mistakes here and there. 

Newage

Post by Newage »

Government incompetence Boxcost.??
That would have to be the understatement of the century.  :o

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic