NAD+Lipo NAD+ Complete dosage

SunConure

Re: Lipo NAD+ Complete dosage

Post by SunConure »

jocko6889 wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:16 pm
TedB wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:48 pm This is the most comprehensive combination you can get on earth for enti-aging.

I love it. Please always make it.

I agree and so do the NAD level tests I take.  The LIPO NAD+ Complete is the best at raising NAD+ levels in the body.  My experience only after taking multiple NAD+ boosters.

Just wondering, did you happen to compare the effects of powdered LIPO NAD+ Complete to powdered LIPO NMN on a capsule per capsule basis?

Was the LIPO NAD+ complete you used in your NAD+ level test the new formulation (125mg NMN + 95mg NAD+ + 80mg NR), or the old formulation (150mg NMN + 150mg NAD+) :?:

I originally wanted to buy powdered LIPO NMN, but it's on pre-order so I had to get powdered LIPO NAD+ Complete instead.  Don't know which one is better.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

The complete version is better by far. It has all of the NAD molecules in one.
SunConure

Post by SunConure »

drkris69 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:22 am The complete version is better by far. It has all of the NAD molecules in one.

Thanks!  Looks like I bought the right one.

Is refrigeration needed for unopened NAD+ Complete?  Let's say in an extreme case, 30-40c room temperature for a year, how much degradation am I expecting without storing it inside a fridge?
I would almost never put opened bottles in a fridge, as the moisture could easily get in the next time I open the bottle.
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

SunConure wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:52 am
drkris69 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:22 am The complete version is better by far. It has all of the NAD molecules in one.

Is refrigeration needed for unopened NAD+ Complete?  Let's say in an extreme case, 30-40c room temperature for a year, how much degradation am I expecting without storing it inside a fridge?
I would almost never put opened bottles in a fridge, as the moisture could easily get in the next time I open the bottle.

It's fine at room temp for a very long time without losing potency.  I really wouldn't worry about it.

SunConure

Post by SunConure »

jocko6889 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:33 pm
SunConure wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:52 am

It's fine at room temp for a very long time without losing potency.  I really wouldn't worry about it.

I see, thanks!
Newage

Post by Newage »

NAD+ Complete is the way to go..
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

SunConure wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:57 pm
jocko6889 wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:16 pm
TedB wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:48 pm This is the most comprehensive combination you can get on earth for enti-aging.

I love it. Please always make it.

I agree and so do the NAD level tests I take.  The LIPO NAD+ Complete is the best at raising NAD+ levels in the body.  My experience only after taking multiple NAD+ boosters.

Just wondering, did you happen to compare the effects of powdered LIPO NAD+ Complete to powdered LIPO NMN on a capsule per capsule basis?

Was the LIPO NAD+ complete you used in your NAD+ level test the new formulation (125mg NMN + 95mg NAD+ + 80mg NR), or the old formulation (150mg NMN + 150mg NAD+) :?:

I originally wanted to buy powdered LIPO NMN, but it's on pre-order so I had to get powdered LIPO NAD+ Complete instead.  Don't know which one is better.

I agree Lipo Nad+ complete hands down.
jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

250mg is all i will ever need of the NAD+ complete. 6 days a week
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

jessicaP wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:10 pm 250mg is all i will ever need of the NAD+ complete. 6 days a week

I was on 600mg or 2 capsules for a while, boosted up to 3 (so 900mg) and added 250mg LIPO NMN  6 days a week first thing in the morning, with a couple of 125mg NMN SL boosters in the afternoon - all I can say is that I feel supercharged every day, all exercise feels easier, sleep great (also boosted by 2 x Apigenin) and notably people all around me (in my house hold as well) dropping like flies with Covid, Flu, etc over the past year - for me still caught nothing for many years now since boosting my NAD+ back in May 2019 with SL NMN  - I will never look back! :D

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Oh man, I tested positive for the C virus yesterday. It is definitely coming back around. Im doing the protocol for covid as I never took the jabberdoo. Ive had it last yr right around this time as well and did the Monocolonial antibody treatment along with alittle Iver and vitamins and I was fine after a few weeks. One thing someone should do if they are exposed or have the virus is to make sure to take a healthy dose of the NAD boosters. This is day 2 for me and I will follow up with the daily progress. :mrgreen:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic