NAD+How I am Following Dr. Sinclairs path to 100.

Pickleball101

How I am Following Dr. Sinclairs path to 100.

Post by Pickleball101 »

Many of you who have known me in this Forum for awhile, and some for the last three years playing Pickleball while taking these AlivebyScience products, have noticed a Biological renewal in my energy, younger appearance, and cognitive uptake.  The Science for this Anti-Aging was discovered through the efforts of Dr. David Sinclair's Harvard Medical group, working in conjunction with over 200 other scientist, in 23 labs, worldwide. The three links below will offer you insight into their discoveries, how to obtain these LifeStyle benefits, and what ENZYME , not a drug will do this for you too. Since he cannot sell his knowledge , or product, it is under patent by AlivebyScience.com offering Quality lab control products. I am NOT selling anything here, just sharing my lifestyle. 
After you have done your own research, REPLY for your specific application and benefits you wish to restore in your body's health now, and this Forum will offer some guidance from following thousands of us taking a new leading edge path of NO Drugs, that only addict and never heal you, or unnecessary surgery instead of allowing your body to self regulate and self heal, by adding back this diminished ENZYME NAD+, that depletes with age. AlivebyScience offers a measured LIPO delivery system over 24 hours that has NO SIDE EFFECTS or conflict with any food or prescribed medicine. It's an ENZYME, taken in capsule powered form each morning. Cost is about $1.50/ day, for my program.  Two short Intro YouTube videos are below, with many longer there too. His recent book LIFESPAN is available on Amazon for a deeper explanation of the science. The third link is to the ENZYMES offered in different product delivery systems, and science behind their benefits.

I'm taking, NAD+ Complete LIPO in a daily capsule.
On Pickleball play days, I add 250mg of NMN / NAD+ powder subliminal each, and 600 mg Resveratrol. These add a 4 hour boost to my stamina, taken early to avoid sleep conflict, plus my NAD+ Complete, LIPO each morning. TMG ,
600mg on Pickleball boost days rounds it out.

Interview of Dr. Sinclair's Science to these products is on the website below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkdWQ_46zvs    How to Slow the Aging Process  (10 mins)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75doh5hJVRI     Anti-Aging Key to Dr. Sinclair Looking Younger (16min)

AlivebyScience.com/   The Patented Products, Review the science of their benefits , individually. 

The benefits of following the suggestions in these videos are profound. Aging is a Disease, and is TREATABLE.The TRIAD program of NMN/NAD+, Natural foods consumed only 1-2 times / day, and a stress exercise of at least and hour/week to full breathlessness, can reset your Biological clock back from your Chronological age. For the past three years, I've been able to reset mine 5 years back, for each year. I'm 15 years younger, now.
Dr. Sinclair has done even more. In these videos, he's 56, going on 36. We can hold this level of age reset for our LIFESPAN, avoiding degenerative old age diseases that have killed my friends and family. My genetic Lifespan probably won't be greater, but my Quality of life will be, all the way to my end. Our bodies are built to go 100 years. Biblical, 120. We now have a choice in how we can age, and live a Full Lifespan of Quality.
Ben, Pickleball101, 81.

Newage

Re: How I am Following Dr. Sinclairs path to 100.

Post by Newage »

“Onwards and Upwards” Pickleball 👍
The magic “quality of life” 💯 Years is 20 years away for you and 30 for me. It is never too late to start the transformation using AliveByScience  products.
Dont forget that dealing with inflammation in the body is as important as anything else. In my personal view it is one of the most important negative precursors to “ so called natural ageing.”
Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

How Right you are , Newage. Inflammation is the bodies signal of degeneration, from lack of cellular natural restoration. Add back the NAD+ we had in our youth, feed the cells Natural foods, and stress the body to "remember " to heal itself. So simple, but how many people live by this. 
1 percent? 1/10th of 1 percent? Probably not even on the chart. Most people live casually until life threatened, then look for a pill from a Dr. who knows nothing of their life style to help with correcting. This post was a letter sent out to all my family and friends, and shared here, as well.

After living through some harrowing combat experiences flying in Vietnam, and not living a balanced life style, but more fly, drink, sleep, eat, fly pattern, I stumbled on the Asian life style of Inner Peace, through their guidance. That's carried over for 55 more years , into AlivebyScience living.
You and I are the "old men" of this Forum, and I've followed your "Journey" of living right to help others. There is no Greater Gift in life than to offer another Life, and by the Grace of helping another, both are healed.
Ben, 81 Pickleball101
Newage

Post by Newage »

“Old but Young” .. Pickleball
My motto is Think 40, Act 40 and Live 40.
The body has the unique ability to follow the individuals mindset but only when given the right lifestyle, fuel (quality food,supplements)  and correct circumstances..
Stress = inflammation = premature ageing.
As you say  “a simple equation.”
dkg125

Post by dkg125 »

Hi Pickleball and others,
So glad you are sharing all of this and encouraging others. I so admire you Vietnam vets. You have a quality about you that seems to me rare. I have two wonderful friends who are Vietnam vets. One, a war and later a career helicopter pilot, has almost exhausted his life now, and it hurts so much to see him suffer. I wish I could have given him this gift sooner. 

Anyway, I have stumbled upon Dr. Sinclair's videos and watched most of them. I am a mid-60s female, who wants to do everything I can to stave off the diseases of old age, like so many of us. I started my supplementation over a month ago. I feel better; and it seems I have more stamina even though I have had a bad knee recently that I could barely walk on due to meniscus tears and osteoarthritis, so I have not been at all active. It has largely abated now. I take NMN and Resveratrol lipo gel and have just begun to add Spermidine, Berberine, and Hyaluronic Acid. The game is on! Now to start challenging myself physically and eating right. I'm dropping most carbs and eating less meat. I hope to drop weight now too. :) I have not "spread the word" yet, as I know people have various reactions and it may be better they discover it for themselves, though I may change my mind and freely talk of it to all I know. So many are skeptics though. Thank you for your encouragement and resources! 
jcohen1005

Post by jcohen1005 »

Thanks PB 101, new to the group, I also play PB at a 3.5 level.  I'm 69, pretty active. Spend the Winter in Deerfield Beach, FL.  I just received the Lipo NAD+, plan to research your other products.  Thanks.

JCohen1005

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic