NAD+Lipo NAD Complete+ vs Lipo MNM

RedPhantom

Lipo NAD Complete+ vs Lipo MNM

Post by RedPhantom »

I remember hearing that NAD+ is too large of a molecule to enter the cells, which I am guessing the LIPO aspect helps it to do so.  Now I am curious to see if anyone has compared their NAD levels with NAD+ COmplete after taking Lipo NMN for a while to see if it works better.  Any studies on the differences?  Any anecdotal experiences?  Thanks.

jocko6889

Re: Lipo NAD Complete+ vs Lipo MNM

Post by jocko6889 »

RedPhantom wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:27 pm I remember hearing that NAD+ is too large of a molecule to enter the cells, which I am guessing the LIPO aspect helps it to do so.  Now I am curious to see if anyone has compared their NAD levels with NAD+ COmplete after taking Lipo NMN for a while to see if it works better.  Any studies on the differences?  Any anecdotal experiences?  Thanks.

They both work great to increase NAD levels.  I've only done testing with NAD Complete and my levels were that of a 20 year old.  Others have gotten great NAD level test scores with Lipo NMN as well.  NAD is too large to enter the cell directly but gets broken down to NR just before passing through, then reassembled to NAD once inside.  Even though it's bigger than NMN, it gets through the blood/brain barrier easier, so it's better for elevating NAD in the brain.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

All of RBS's products work. You really cant go wrong with any of the Lipo products.
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

RedPhantom wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:27 pm I remember hearing that NAD+ is too large of a molecule to enter the cells, which I am guessing the LIPO aspect helps it to do so.  Now I am curious to see if anyone has compared their NAD levels with NAD+ COmplete after taking Lipo NMN for a while to see if it works better.  Any studies on the differences?  Any anecdotal experiences?  Thanks.

I do vaguely recall some discussions about it, then studies showing how NMN gets NAD into the cell and how it does it slightly better than NR. The Lipo NAD+ complete has all three, so there is no worries that way.

But I have taken the NAD+ product directly and it works. It gets into my system and is quuite noticeable. So the NAD+ complete it my #1 supplement.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Its really hard to beat there Canada.... ;)

canary

Post by canary »

I joined because I have this same question. I take 300mg NR twice a day (Tru Niagen). It was prescribed by my fertility doctor. I'm interested in a liposomal version like Renue's product but it contains NMN, NR and NAD+ directly. How has Renue solved the problem of NAD+ molecule size? Where can I read the explanation? 
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

canary wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:43 pm I joined because I have this same question. I take 300mg NR twice a day (Tru Niagen). It was prescribed by my fertility doctor. I'm interested in a liposomal version like Renue's product but it contains NMN, NR and NAD+ directly. How has Renue solved the problem of NAD+ molecule size? Where can I read the explanation? 

It's a bit counter-intuitive but although the NAD+ molecule is bigger in size it has been shown to cross the blood/brain barrier easier.  If you still have doubts, though we do carry a liposomal version of NR by itself.

https://renuebyscience.com/product/lipo-nr-micronized-liposomal-nicotinamide-riboside/

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

I think if you are new to the NMN, NAD+ NR thing, I'd recommend just taking the Lipo NR or the Lipo NMN. NAD+ is great, but unless you are trying to recover from an injury or working out... I like the idea of NMN raising NAD+ levels system wide in our bodies, and the LIPO is just incredibly bioavailable.
Newage

Post by Newage »

I’m a NAD+ Lipo Complete Man.
I have taken pretty well the whole range of the Renue By Science products over nearly the last 3 years or so and for effectiveness and ease it’s the way to go.
At times I take upwards of 15 to 20 Capsules or Tablets in total a day of different supplements so anything that simplifies and cuts back on intake quantity it a plus..

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

canary wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:43 pm I joined because I have this same question. I take 300mg NR twice a day (Tru Niagen). It was prescribed by my fertility doctor. I'm interested in a liposomal version like Renue's product but it contains NMN, NR and NAD+ directly. How has Renue solved the problem of NAD+ molecule size? Where can I read the explanation? 

Hello there, I have nothing against Tru Niagen its a good product but Renue by Science has really come into their own with the Lipo line up that they offer. Try the Lipo NR by RBS and you wont be disappointed. Renue by Science is just a better product and I will take the Pepsi challenge any day of the week and put my money on RBS. :D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic