NAD+NAD Complete everyday versus 5 days a week

gabby

NAD Complete everyday versus 5 days a week

Post by gabby »

I am wondering if one needs to go off NAD Complete for a few days a week. I've been taking it daily for 2 months but I see that many here only do it 5 days a week. Which is better or safer and should we be doing only 5 days a week with all the other Lipo supplements? I take NAD Complete, Reversatol, fisetin, quercetin, spermidine, and Defender and I take them daily right now. I don't want to be overdosing on them. 

OMillsPA

Re: NAD Complete everyday versus 5 days a week

Post by OMillsPA »

Good question.  I've been wondering about this too.  I've been taking the complete every day since it came out, not sure when that was, but a while ago.  I just started Defender about two months ago.  Now am doing Defender two days, then CaAKG and Berberine on the third day for the last two weeks.  I'm happy with the results.  I can't understand why to take days off either.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I think it is just good to take a few days off from all the supplementation and give your liver, kidneys and central nervous system a break for 2 days. 5 days on 2 days off...
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:04 am I think it is just good to take a few days off from all the supplementation and give your liver, kidneys and central nervous system a break for 2 days. 5 days on 2 days off...

My thoughts exactly mate..5 days on and weekends off.  :idea:

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

I have a different reason. To avoid homeostasis, the situation where the body gets too used to a process, and where the process can lose impact.

also 5 days aweek extends your supply 28.6% more than 1/4 :) I have a growing stack, so it's nice to stretch my longevity dollar.
gabby

Post by gabby »

Thanks, everyone....I think I will go with the 5 on and 2 off suggestion.  :D

jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

I do 6 do days a week now, skipping a day to avoid homeostasis and using it the other 6 to fuel my busy life and keep me feeling young.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Find what works for you and dont stop taking  NAD boosters! ;)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic