NAD+Energizer and Activator for elderly mother

NewLifeScience

Energizer and Activator for elderly mother

Post by NewLifeScience »

I treated my mother to 4 months of NAD+ Energizer and Activator and after 6 weeks, she is sturdier. I have someone come 3 times per week  to get her exercising and they noticed that she is more able each week. Her appetite has taken off as well.

I am not sure which of the many special ingredients is doing the most, but I suspect they are all working together.

I am so glad to support my mother with a better quality of life.

ChrisBON

Re: Energizer and Activator for elderly mother

Post by ChrisBON »

Your mother has been on thisa journey for a few years now. It sounds like she is in great shape, much better than when you were first posting about her.

Great stuff!
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

That is a lot of NAD+ optimization, anti-inflammation and mitochondrial boosting activity combined with the antiaging benefits.

Quite  a package!
TedB

Post by TedB »

Fisetin
Quercitin
Spermidine

CoQ10
Apigenin
Resveratrol
Glutiathone

Plus she takes NMN right?

That is serious power there, anti-frailty.

Also, most elderly people have been on a statin (Atorvastatin/Lipitor) for years, and recently I learned that is can seriously deplete Co Enzyme Q10, leading to fatugue, so taking it regularly is a great idea.
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

TedB wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:34 am Fisetin
Quercitin
Spermidine

CoQ10
Apigenin
Resveratrol
Glutiathone

Also, most elderly people have been on a statin (Atorvastatin/Lipitor) for years, and recently I learned that is can seriously deplete Co Enzyme Q10, leading to fatugue, so taking it regularly is a great idea.

I looked this up Ted! About the CoQ10 and the statin. I actually spoke with my mom's GP and she is ok with mom taking the statin only 3 times per week and i am giving my mother Lipo CoQ10. she is definitely less drained at the end of the day.

Thank you for the information!
OMillsPA

Post by OMillsPA »

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

canadahealthy wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:51 pm
TedB wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:34 am Fisetin
Quercitin
Spermidine

CoQ10
Apigenin
Resveratrol
Glutiathone

I looked this up Ted! About the CoQ10 and the statin. I actually spoke with my mom's GP and she is ok with mom taking the statin only 3 times per week and i am giving my mother Lipo CoQ10. she is definitely less drained at the end of the day.

Thank you for the information!

This is a cool find folks! thank you
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic