NAD+Beginning of a new journey

Boxcost

Re: Beginning of a new journey

Post by Boxcost »

Newage wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:15 am
drkris69 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:02 pm What ever works there mate. Good ole coffee is what gets me goin at 430a 5 days per week. ;)

Sensitive to Coffee and Tea my friend so I need to try alternatives and 6am is a little early for a beer…lol 😂

Try organic cacao powder, I drop a heaped table spoon of it into my smoothie. Total super food, it is the "food of the gods", really rains supreme in my view of all foods so is a MUST HAVE FOOD item for me :) Its what provides the amazing properties of chocolate! of course minus the sugar,fat and processing... just the raw stuff.

Back to the point it has some good mental stimulation, here is a good little summary https://thegoodstuffco.com/blogs/monthl ... ain-power/   for me I am "sensitive" to coffee as well, so I only have at earliest a coffee 2 hours gap with my smoothie as cacao powder has a little caffeine in it.

Newage

Post by Newage »

Boxcost wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:22 am
Newage wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:15 am
drkris69 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:02 pm What ever works there mate. Good ole coffee is what gets me goin at 430a 5 days per week. ;)

Sensitive to Coffee and Tea my friend so I need to try alternatives and 6am is a little early for a beer…lol 😂

Try organic cacao powder, I drop a heaped table spoon of it into my smoothie. Total super food, it is the "food of the gods", really rains supreme in my view of all foods so is a MUST HAVE FOOD item for me :) Its what provides the amazing properties of chocolate! of course minus the sugar,fat and processing... just the raw stuff.

Back to the point it has some good mental stimulation, here is a good little summary https://thegoodstuffco.com/blogs/monthl ... ain-power/   for me I am "sensitive" to coffee as well, so I only have at earliest a coffee 2 hours gap with my smoothie as cacao powder has a little caffeine in it.

Thanks Boxcost.
I used to take Cacao Powder but with so many supplements on my shelves I can drift away from some items as they run out.
I will put Cacao back on my “healthy” shopping list. 👍

Newage

Post by Newage »

I just got back from shopping Boxcost and picked me up some Macro Organic Cacao Powder from Woolworths and popped it into today’s afternoon smoothie.
Im waiting, as you say for the superfood and nectar of the gods to kick in. 👍
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Love your work Newage :)

Hey if you get up to a heaped tablespoon in your smoothie to to save some cash my go to best find is Costco, the Oraganic Cacao one they have from memory is about $12-13 per 1KG!
Newage

Post by Newage »

Boxcost wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:09 am Love your work Newage :)

Hey if you get up to a heaped tablespoon in your smoothie to to save some cash my go to best find is Costco, the Oraganic Cacao one they have from memory is about $12-13 per 1KG!

I will be in Canberra for a couple of weeks sometime in the next month or two so I will need to check out Costco and their deals.
I think I remember you saying Boxcost, that Blueberries were also a very good price at their warehouses..

Newage

Post by Newage »

The Organic Cacao Powder is one strong Supplement.
You don’t need much to get an overwhelming taste.
You must have built your intake over time Boxcost to be putting a heaped desert spoon in your smoothie.
I started with a heaped teaspoon and it “knocks your socks off” taste wise… :shock:

Newage

Post by Newage »

I have just ordered RBS Lipo Spermidine Capsules to add to my stack. Good reports about improved eye health associated with this supplement along with many other positive benefits.
”Shake, Rattle & Roll” with my ever growing stack size..
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

The list keeps growing and growing and growing...... :o

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:31 am The list keeps growing and growing and growing...... :o

I have just added to the list again mate (on your advice) I have just ordered the Renue “Blue” Face Cream and I’m super excited to see first hand the results that the forum members have been experiencing. As Cher said in her song 🎶 “if I could turn back time” …  :roll:

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Excellent Mate, I cant wait to hear you response after using for a week or two. ;)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic