NAD+Beginning of a new journey

Newage

Re: Beginning of a new journey

Post by Newage »

I agree Boxcost.
I also use Restore PM but only once or twice a week as I like to control my Melatonin intake mainly to stop the body from becoming reliant on it from a supplemental form.
It would be nice to see RBS also possibly do a “Restore AM” using the same formula but without the Melatonin, specifically for day use…who knows what we may see in the near future.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Oh that would be helpful Newage, the future looks bright! ;)

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69
Oh that would be helpful Newage, the future looks bright! ;)

Yes mate..
Let’s see if the RBS team like the idea.    :o

Newage

Post by Newage »

Hopefully my new RBS Lipo GABA is in the ordering system and I can then add it to my stand alone RBS 5HTP supplement.
GABA can work in synergy with 5HTP for a better overall result.    :o

Newage

Post by Newage »

I have made my own “Restore AM” Formula up using the RBS stand alone Liposomal supplements that are in the “Restore PM” Formula minus the Melatonin.
I have a “love - hate” relationship with Melatonin but the Restore formula is so good that I thought I would give it a try.
So far.. So good with the 5HTP supplement showing dominant positive results as part of the combination.   :o

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Newage wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:48 pm I have made my own “Restore AM” Formula up using the RBS stand alone Liposomal supplements that are in the “Restore PM” Formula minus the Melatonin.
I have a “love - hate” relationship with Melatonin but the Restore formula is so good that I thought I would give it a try.
So far.. So good with the 5HTP supplement showing dominant positive results as part of the combination.   :o

Good to hear you got there Newage, it is a great combo!

At first I was concerned about upping my melatonin dose at the time from 300mcg to 3.5g :shock: when I moved to Restore PM vs the combo I was on, thankfully I have not felt worse, if anything better and more convenient. :)   I would still be happier if the total melatonin was reduce, not sure of I need that much, either way so far all good :D

Newage

Post by Newage »

Yes Boxcost.
It’s all about trial and error when it comes to supplement combination formulas.
What works for one person does not necessarily work for another and in fact may even have negative results for an individual.
I would like to see the Renue Team consider adding to the product range a Lipo version of Rhodiola.
A great supplement and very underrated..   :shock:

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Just loaded up on my RBS supplements with the Black Friday sale :D

Inspired to test out LIPO P.E.A. - will let you know how it goes!

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

It is a great product for inflammation.. You will love it! ;)

Newage

Post by Newage »

Boxcost wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:01 am Just loaded up on my RBS supplements with the Black Friday sale :D

Inspired to test out LIPO P.E.A. - will let you know how it goes!

PEA is one of the best anti inflammatory supplements going around Boxcost. I have been using it for years Compounded by my Chemist before RBS introduced their Lipo version which I now use exclusively..
Everyone should definitely have that RBS product in their stack as we all know that inflammation is the precursor to most health problems along with premature ageing and even death.
My last inflammatory markers test was point 0.6 where very healthy people normally shows around 2 to 3..
I was one quarter of that measurement on the scale.
My General Practitioner was “Gobsmacked” that my level could be that low at my age..   :shock:  Never seen before so I was told by the Doctor.
ps.. I must be doing something right..    :lol:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic