NAD+Beginning of a new journey

Newage

Re: Beginning of a new journey

Post by Newage »

RobSmith wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:50 am He's testing daily and I'm doing it every other day. He is still positive and I'm still negative (this morning). 
As it happens we are both going to take a PCR test today just to rule out false negatives for me. 
His symptoms started with nausea and vomiting along with headache. We didn't actually think this was CoVid so didn't test, but this then morphed into aching muscles at which point he did start testing with the lateral flow devices and these have been positive every day since. The nausea went away whilst headaches have remained intermittent. His muscle aches have clearly declined today and so far no headache today so this suggests he's now beating it. 
I'll update with the PCR test results when I have them.

Interesting RobSmith.
Please keep us updated with your PCR test results which will be far more accurate.
The complexities of this virus seem to change daily... What country are you from ?  

RobSmith

Post by RobSmith »

PCR test results in and both are positive (we live in UK).
I'm guessing false negatives from lateral flow test in my case just because symptoms were virtually non-existent. 
Currently today the slightest hint of a sore throat, but nothing else. I haven't felt any weaker whilst exercising either aerobics or heavy weights. 
I'll update on symptoms over the next few days.
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

I just got the moderna booster yesterday.  So far no side effects.  My original vaccine about 10 months ago was the Johnson and Johnson.  They are saying boosters may become necessary every 6-8 months until they get a better vaccine, as the boosters wear off pretty quickly.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Newage wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:39 pm
RobSmith wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:50 am He's testing daily and I'm doing it every other day. He is still positive and I'm still negative (this morning). 
As it happens we are both going to take a PCR test today just to rule out false negatives for me. 
His symptoms started with nausea and vomiting along with headache. We didn't actually think this was CoVid so didn't test, but this then morphed into aching muscles at which point he did start testing with the lateral flow devices and these have been positive every day since. The nausea went away whilst headaches have remained intermittent. His muscle aches have clearly declined today and so far no headache today so this suggests he's now beating it. 
I'll update with the PCR test results when I have them.

Interesting RobSmith.
Please keep us updated with your PCR test results which will be far more accurate.
The complexities of this virus seem to change daily... What country are you from ?  

Hey guys I highly recommend that you listen to the Joe Rogan podcast with Dr. Peter Mccullough. Hes one of the leading Front line Doctors that has had a voice in stopping the federal mandate and speaking the truth about Covid and the vaccines. The podcast is around 3 hrs and worth listening to. :D

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

If you don't have spotify (like me)  this is a great interview that covers the same subject:
https://youtu.be/wkz1ln5AJ5Q
Newage

Post by Newage »

I RobSmith wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:14 am PCR test results in and both are positive (we live in UK).
I'm guessing false negatives from lateral flow test in my case just because symptoms were virtually non-existent. 
Currently today the slightest hint of a sore throat, but nothing else. I haven't felt any weaker whilst exercising either aerobics or heavy weights. 
I'll update on symptoms over the next few days.

Be careful with strenuous exercise RobSmith as it is a virus and any virus although not common can move to and infect the heart muscle (sac) and cause Pericarditis which can be a “very real and dangerous health issue.”
I personally would take it easy until the virus has left the body.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Yes take it easy right now and as Newage said, I wouldnt workout right now until the virus has left your body.
RobSmith

Post by RobSmith »

Thanks Newage and drKris69 - only just seen this after doing a heavy weights session on Tuesday and Wednesday and 1 hour each of zone 2 aerobic training on Monday and this morning!!
Observations here are that strength has been maintained (though I did dial back significantly on the number of reps so as not to overdo it), and aerobic capacity has even improved as today I did a best for this year without feeling i was pushing it (albeit not an overall personal best). Have to say, after each of the zone 2 sessions I felt really good and the vague symptoms that I continue to have (the slightest of sore throats and the odd cough both of which are only about when the air becomes dry as the central heating kicks in) disappear for several hours. Maybe its just the endorphins kicking in.....who knows. 
Too many variables (is diet, NMN or other supplements) to know what has made it much easier for me compared to my son who had headaches, vomiting and aching muscles (though no sore throat or cough), but has now made a full recovery (I'm approx 5 days behind him).

Newage

Post by Newage »

Myocarditis and a Pericarditis can have very mild symptoms or sometimes show none at all.
All that can quickly change if you put the heart under load with strenuous exercise..
Its always best to venture on the safe side.  :roll:

RobSmith

Post by RobSmith »

I definitely won't do my usual HIIT training. 
Thanks again for pointing this out - I'll be careful.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic