NAD+Beginning of a new journey

Newage

Re: Beginning of a new journey

Post by Newage »

I picked up my Renue Restore PM today from the post office so I will be trying it tonight for the first time.
“Stay tuned” for sleep updates.. :?

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Hey mate, keep us in the loop on how it works for you. Sweet dreams! ;)

Newage

Post by Newage »

I have begun taking Renue Fisetin Lipo Gel on a daily basis along with my other RenueByScience Supplements.
After doing some research I’m going to try it on a consistent basis for a while as opposed to the Fisetin Mayo Protocol that I have completed a couple of times.
“Time will tell” for the possible benefits.   :o

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

It is a very powerful Senolytic for sure. Let us know how this approach works for you mate.
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 9:14 am It is a very powerful Senolytic for sure. Let us know how this approach works for you mate.

Will do mate?   :cry:

Oblen1

Post by Oblen1 »

<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->Thank you for the information
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Hey mate, how is the Renue Restore PM going?

That is if you can even log in!
Newage

Post by Newage »

Boxcost wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 6:08 am Hey mate, how is the Renue Restore PM going?

A brilliant product from RBS that does really “turn the lights out” Boxcost. 
The only problem and it may be an individual thing for me only is the “Melatonin Hangover” that I get for a period the next day.
In saying that I am super sensitive to a lot of prescription medications and possibly Melatonin has a similar effect.  :roll:

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Newage wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 8:10 pm
Boxcost wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 6:08 am Hey mate, how is the Renue Restore PM going?

A brilliant product from RBS that does really “turn the lights out” Boxcost. 
The only problem and it may be an individual thing for me only is the “Melatonin Hangover” that I get for a period the next day.
In saying that I am super sensitive to a lot of prescription medications and possibly Melatonin has a similar effect.  :roll:

Maybe take it a little earlier if it takes that long to clear your system? Split the capsule somehow?

I have tested now with higher levels of melatonin and not suffered from a hangover, all good so far thankfully! Still working through my existing supplies so will be full time on Restore PM within a month. Just also sorted my 80 yo Dad, had not been sleeping well for ages also dealing with a bunch of health issues. So just earlier this week I got him onto Restore PM - 3 days check in.... gamer changer for him, so very happy :D

Newage

Post by Newage »

Good news for your Dad Boxcost.
Restore PM is the way to go for sleep improvement.
I am playing around with my daily intake routine to personally get the best out of the formula. As I said before for me “it certainly turns the light out for a good 8 hours or more” 💤 
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic