NAD+Beginning of a new journey

Newage

Re: Beginning of a new journey

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:15 pm Excellent Mate, I cant wait to hear you response after using for a week or two. ;)

Starting to see great results already after only using the new RBS Methylene Blue face cream for the first week.
You are right mate, it is a superior product.  :shock:

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:31 am The list keeps growing and growing and growing...... :o

Hey mate. Thanks for the heads up..
It’s early days (been taking it for 1week) but where has the (Pine Pollen Extract 20:1 Organic Full Spectrum) been all my life????
What a “Superfood and Supplement Combination” in the 1/2 a teaspoon daily or in my case twice daily.
Time will tell but I might have to just rate this as one of the all time best supplements that I have ever tried.
I hope Jocko and the RBS team give serious consideration to a Lipo Capsule version.
Any of your patients mate with Covid related inflammation or other lasting symptoms need to do themselves a favour and consider this product.
Keep in mind it has contradictions with Antidepressants and of course be aware of Pollen Allergies.  :o

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Yes sir, Pine Pollen is very potent! It is an excellent choice for ridding inflammation especially from the C-virus. I like to give little  tid bids when I can and its up to you to do the research. ;)

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:49 am Yes sir, Pine Pollen is very potent! It is an excellent choice for ridding inflammation especially from the C-virus. I like to give little  tid bids when I can and its up to you to do the research. ;)

Good advice mate..
One of the benefits of this forum is that we can all “bounce”off each other with different information and in a lot of cases from personal experience. :roll:

Newage

Post by Newage »

I have just ordered new stock of the RBS Lipo Berberine.
For me one Capsule a day 5 Days per week and my metabolism seems to have returned to my Teenage years were I can nearly eat whatever I want (not that I do) without putting on any weight. But there will always be “stray” times with one’s diet and that’s what life is about.. the good and the bad.
Prior to the Berberine I only had to walk past a Donut Shop and I would put on a kilogram (lol)  :lol:

Newage

Post by Newage »

One of the “stray” times diet wise being Xmas and New Year including Holidays where the daily routine is broken.
When I travel I have a large box of my supplements that always go where I go. It can be a pain in the Butt organising it but worth the effort in the long run.
Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to all the Forum Readers..and may 2023 be a little more stable than the last couple of turbulent years…🤔🥳
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

Merry Christmas all!
Newage

Post by Newage »

Haven’t heard anything from Pickleball in a while.
Is everything in your world ok mate.  :?:

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

Newage wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:19 pm Haven’t heard anything from Pickleball in a while.

He is undergoing some cancer treatment from what I understand.  Please keep him in your prayers.

Newage

Post by Newage »

jocko6889 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:00 pm
Newage wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:19 pm Haven’t heard anything from Pickleball in a while.

He is undergoing some cancer treatment from what I understand.  Please keep him in your prayers.

We all have your back Pickleball.
You have survived Vietnam and I would think that you have overcome many other hurdles in your 80 plus years my friend. This is only another small speed bump that you are capable of navigating with a positive outcome. 👍

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic