NAD+Beginning of a new journey

Newage

Re: Beginning of a new journey

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:15 pm Excellent Mate, I cant wait to hear you response after using for a week or two. ;)

Starting to see great results already after only using the new RBS Methylene Blue face cream for the first week.
You are right mate, it is a superior product.  :shock:

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:31 am The list keeps growing and growing and growing...... :o

Hey mate. Thanks for the heads up..
It’s early days (been taking it for 1week) but where has the (Pine Pollen Extract 20:1 Organic Full Spectrum) been all my life????
What a “Superfood and Supplement Combination” in the 1/2 a teaspoon daily or in my case twice daily.
Time will tell but I might have to just rate this as one of the all time best supplements that I have ever tried.
I hope Jocko and the RBS team give serious consideration to a Lipo Capsule version.
Any of your patients mate with Covid related inflammation or other lasting symptoms need to do themselves a favour and consider this product.
Keep in mind it has contradictions with Antidepressants and of course be aware of Pollen Allergies.  :o

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Yes sir, Pine Pollen is very potent! It is an excellent choice for ridding inflammation especially from the C-virus. I like to give little  tid bids when I can and its up to you to do the research. ;)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic