NAD+NAD+ Complete at 80, in Picklerball Play

Pickleball101

NAD+ Complete at 80, in Picklerball Play

Post by Pickleball101 »

When I started taking the first AlvebyNature  NMN and NAD+ products about three years ago, in capsule form then, later by powder and SL, I found they had their greatest effects on my Pickleball game on an empty stomach, about 45 minutes before and until 4 hours after play. They had a tendency to hype you up for a better uptake on the ball, moving my play up about a point in skill level (1-5). The biggest advantage was in the 
cognitive strategy to "See the play" coming, and take advantage of placing the ball where it Needed to go, where no one was. Since then, Pickleball has evolved into a "Slammers" game with players rarely moving much off of the serve line only up to mid court. These Macho types are in their 40-50's and whack balls to their limit.  Seems to match their intellect, and I've found none on NMN or NAD+.
 Now those I'm playing with that DO skillfully play the game, all four moving forward to the "kitchen " after serve return, exhibit the traditional game and offer my NMN / NAD+ an advantage, at 80. These competitors are more conservative, in their 60-70's, and just don't see the effects of NMN/NAD+ coming. First I always offer a low sinking serve to their feet, looking to return it over their kitchen placed opponents head, forcing the serve returner to move behind him, and as he wildly backhands the ball back , intercept it with a slam out of play, where he was before the serve. Point one.
Then the next serve is low, hard top spin, to his backhand, and usually results in a serve return with all four moving to the kitchen play (10' across from the net), and dinking until the net defaults the play. Why am I describing this play with NMN/NAD+ onboard?

The effects of a combination of these two has finally brought my skill level to it's optimum, allowing me to play a competitive challenging sport at 80+, and putting away those opponents twenty years younger, that are in matching excellent physical shape and skill.
My advantage with NMN/NAD+ is in having a higher cognitive uptake to "see the play" ahead of them, and have a 1/2 second advantage on uptake response, and then deftly take advantage of this, with skill and confidence born of conviction I indeed Do have the advantage. "Willing the play" is 1/2 of having it, and will result in this advantage with NMN/NAD+ Complete , of 150mg each, daily. 

This new NAD+ Complete offers 5-10 times More absorption from LIPO delivery than my prior SL under the tongue, and is a 24 hour timed release.
It has the distinctive advantage of delivering the optimum amount of cellular restoration that your body will choose, where needed , and how much. But I have learned another trick that has my play boosted to match higher skilled players for a short time. I mix half and half of NMN sl and NAD+ sl  in a 250mg scoop about 30 minutes before play, and VaaaROOOM  I'm dancing in my court, blood in my eyes for that ball to come. 
So what ever your needs are, start with the new NMN/NAD+ Complete, and get the most bang for the buck. Then, if you wanna play me, add my trick... or you'll get run over!
Ben Y. 80+, Picklebal101  Dosages: NAD+ Complete, LIPO Glutathione 130mg, DAILY and Resveratrol 600mg and TMG on Pickleball Play days with
                                                   125 mg NMNsl/NAD+sl boost.

Last edited by Pickleball101 on Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

JanCOhio

Re: NAD+ Complete at 80, in Picklerball Play

Post by JanCOhio »

Wow. You are indeed formidable, sir.

I appreciate you posting this.
RobSmith

Post by RobSmith »

Formidable indeed with no long list of other supplements. 
Albeit just a single person, but a clinical trial right under our noses as its simply NAD+ related substances (with a bit of Glutathione thrown in).

Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

Thanks Rob,
I had a Long list of supplements in the past, Turmeric, Maca Powder, and 1/2 a dozen WalMart trials that promised something. All Bunk.
Then I heard Dr. David Sinclair say he dropped all of his (that are not specific to his personage) , because they were all a waste of money,
ending up in the toilet, after being filtered out of our blood streams by our liver, and kidneys. Basically, his protocol is simple.
The human body is Self Regulating, and Self healing. It does not need anything more than proper Natural balanced nutrition, a Surge type exercise, and NMN/NAD+ replacement from deteriorating levels due to aging. Once you top off the human machine, it can function as it genetically was designed to. '
One of the Most recent discoveries he has made is Biblical. He has found that given these proper nutrients, in the lab, human tissue has no predetermined lifespan. Think about that a second. We were designed by our Creator to be immortal, it's what we did since then to these bodies to make them age, and die.
RobSmith

Post by RobSmith »

Pickleball101 wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:36 pm Thanks Rob,
I had a Long list of supplements in the past, Turmeric, Maca Powder, and 1/2 a dozen WalMart trials that promised something. All Bunk.
Then I heard Dr. David Sinclair say he dropped all of his (that are not specific to his personage) , because they were all a waste of money,
ending up in the toilet, after being filtered out of our blood streams by our liver, and kidneys. Basically, his protocol is simple.
The human body is Self Regulating, and Self healing. It does not need anything more than proper Natural balanced nutrition, a Surge type exercise, and NMN/NAD+ replacement from deteriorating levels due to aging. Once you top off the human machine, it can function as it genetically was designed to. '
One of the Most recent discoveries he has made is Biblical. He has found that given these proper nutrients, in the lab, human tissue has no predetermined lifespan. Think about that a second. We were designed by our Creator to be immortal, it's what we did since then to these bodies to make them age, and die.

I guess many people worry that they don't get enough of all the nutrients from natural foods hence adding the supplements. 
I took the Chris Masterjohn course on Vitamins and Minerals which is very detailed on what you need and where to get it from out of natural food sources. The only thing I really need as extra is vitamin D quite simply because I don't get enough sun exposure. 
I recommend people take that aforementioned course, then like you, they may have the confidence to ditch a lot of the extra supplements that as you say probably end up down the toilet anyway.

Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

Right On Rob, Thx for mentioning your source. I did fail to mention a Daily 5000 IU Vitamin D3 recommended by Dr. Sinclair, we both take.
Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

It would be helpful to have more of a Forum discussion on this New AbS product that seems to meet All needs,
Balanced NMN and NAD+, LIPO delivery throughout a full 24 hour period. Being just introduced, and as far as I know,
the first to report on my experience comparing it to my earlier SL mixture of Powered NMN/NAD , I would welcome
additional trial experience. Thx,
BenY
Newage

Post by Newage »

Pickleball101 wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:23 pm It would be helpful to have more of a Forum discussion on this New AbS product that seems to meet All needs,
Balanced NMN and NAD+, LIPO delivery throughout a full 24 hour period. Being just introduced, and as far as I know,
the first to report on my experience comparing it to my earlier SL mixture of Powered NMN/NAD , I would welcome
additional trial experience. Thx,
BenY

In my own personal view Ben, the ABS  Lipo NAD+ Complete formula is a game changer for what most of us are trying to achieve.
I believe the new product is by far the way of the future in delivery mechanism and effectiveness. As soon as I started on it I realised the same feelings and energy levels that I experienced some years ago when beginning my AliveByScience journey. As we all know, that initial energy rush wanes to a degree over time so let’s see what happens with the NAD+ Lipo Complete. I’m personally tipping that the new delivery system (time release) will continue to enhance our energy levels day in and day out.
I mentioned in a previous post that if ABS decided to add Lipo Resveratrol to the formula then it would be “truly complete”.

Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

Newage,
You and I are probably the longest posting, most active in AbS product review, having started with AlivebyNature about three years ago.
Your observations on your own new product experiences have paralleled mine, except for my need for that "rush" you mentioned .
It was the reason I started taking these products, realizing much better play in Pickleball, my choice of a "Surge Stress Sport then.
 Over these past three years , my family of Origin in Costa Rica has been following the transformation in my health and appearance,
to a more younger reset level, from 81, to about 61, because we all were born about the same time, and lived in an environment of 
natural foods, healthy climate and walking those mountains often. I just sent my current Pickleball tournament photo below to them,
received "Amazing" opinions of our health differences, even though Costa Rica is second only to the Okinawan's in longevity.
"Proof is in the Pudding", they say, so I hope this inspires those that follow us to enjoy a more healthier LifeSpan. 
Ben, 8i  LIPO NAD+ Complete, LIPO Glutathione, daily, Plus 125mg NMN sl/NAD+sl powder with 300mg Resveratrol, TMG on Pickleball play days  

Last edited by Pickleball101 on Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Newage

Post by Newage »

“Spot on” Ben (Pickleball).
Onwards and Upwards in our longevity journey.. 👍
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic