SenolyticsLSG Fisetin dosage

extesy

LSG Fisetin dosage

Post by extesy »

I'm trying to understand how much Fisetin is the ideal dosage. The paper referenced on LSG Fisetin page mentions two doses: 500mg/day and 1200mg/day (=20mg/kg*60kg). However, the bottle itself recommends only 150mg per day over two servings of 75mg each.

How come ABN's recommended dose is between 3 and 8 times smaller than the research study? There is almost no effect of taking lower doses of Fisetin as evidenced in the graph C.

NewLifeScience

Re: LSG Fisetin dosage

Post by NewLifeScience »

The studies i have read deal with large doses over a very small period of time separated by weeks without. That doesn't mean this is the only way to take it.

The lsg is more for a daily dose.

To compare them is like comparing apples and oranges here.

If you want to replicate the study, you are going to have to get ahold of fisetin separately.
extesy

Post by extesy »

There is no existing study of Fisetin taking in low dose over a long period of time. However, the existing high dose study shows that there's very little effect in low dose:

By the way, this graph has been removed from LSG Fisetin page after my question. Why? Is this something ABN wants to hide?
jhe1960

Post by jhe1960 »

I have the same question re: dosage. If I want to replicate the phase 2 study amounts, and as a 200 lb person, I would need 2,000 mg for 2 consecutive days per month, which would be almost 27 pumps. Given the amount of gel in the pump, I'd almost use up the entire container in those 2 days. Am I missing something?
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

ALIVEBYNATURE wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:50 am
Boxcost wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:14 am The big question is what is the actual estimated multiplier of LSG vs other methods?

That is how much more do you actually get into your system vs existing methods. This ties to 1) purchasing price per gram of active substance, 2) required dose. I can't find anything definitive on the web, studies that show more Vitamin C gets via liposomal delivery method but not how much more and imagine every active agent is different.

Either way keen to try it, I am guessing at this stage at least 2x more effective based on price as a guide.
Yes, we will know more when the study underway now if published late spring or early summer.

For now, it is guesswork to be honest. Liposomal B-12 is 3-5x more bioavailable than capsules. Fisetin is 47x more. We believe it will be much closer to B-12.

It will be interesting to see the difference from sublingual powder vs Liposomal Sublingual Gel. LSG will surely show availability in circulation for longer than powder, but don't know if there will be a significant difference in how fast they take effect.
From the post Lipsomal is 47 x more bioavailable - to answer the question on dose we also have to factor in the delivery method.

Post from this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=1576
extesy

Post by extesy »

Is there anyone from ABN who can answer this question? I've sent email to support and they didn't give any information other than "our R&D team recommended this dose". I'm also suddenly very suspicious as to why ABN modified the product page and removed the graph right after I pointed it out in my question.
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

extesy wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 9:22 pm There is no existing study of Fisetin taking in low dose over a long period of time. However, the existing high dose study shows that there's very little effect in low dose:

[image removed due to uncertainty about source and usage rights]

By the way, this graph has been removed from LSG Fisetin page after my question. Why? Is this something ABN wants to hide?
For the purposes of the study, which is looking at outcomes in the SHORT TERM, perhaps daily use was not producing results.

But I can tell you one thing about substances that are new to being studied:

- DAILY Values will not be established
it takes a lot of study, human trials, and consensus to come up with a daily value.

Re: the graph image
Did you source it correctly? Did you have permission to use it?
CeeJayBee

Post by CeeJayBee »

jhe1960 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 12:50 pm I have the same question re: dosage. If I want to replicate the phase 2 study amounts, and as a 200 lb person, I would need 2,000 mg for 2 consecutive days per month, which would be almost 27 pumps. Given the amount of gel in the pump, I'd almost use up the entire container in those 2 days. Am I missing something?
Fisetin has been recognized as a potent Senolytic, possibly the most potent senolytic for some time. The study you are following is a short term, intense dose study on frailty. It doesn't mean there are no other approaches to taking this Senolytic.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3689181/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3844163/
smokinjoe

Post by smokinjoe »

CeeJayBee wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 8:24 pm
jhe1960 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 12:50 pm I have the same question re: dosage. If I want to replicate the phase 2 study amounts, and as a 200 lb person, I would need 2,000 mg for 2 consecutive days per month, which would be almost 27 pumps. Given the amount of gel in the pump, I'd almost use up the entire container in those 2 days. Am I missing something?
Fisetin has been recognized as a potent Senolytic, possibly the most potent senolytic for some time. The study you are following is a short term, intense dose study on frailty. It doesn't mean there are no other approaches to taking this Senolytic.

I am thinking the low daily dose is essentially safe and beneficial... i mean if we had a healthy diet of strawberries and blueberries, we'd get a bit of fisetin in our diet.

I am not afraid of this daily amount, and i have heard from many here that Fisetin in the best senolytic.

I think i will be adding it to my list, with the bioavailable LSG and with diet.
ssamml

Post by ssamml »

smokinjoe wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:38 am
CeeJayBee wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 8:24 pm

I am thinking the low daily dose is essentially safe and beneficial... i mean if we had a healthy diet of strawberries and blueberries, we'd get a bit of fisetin in our diet.

I am not afraid of this daily amount, and i have heard from many here that Fisetin in the best senolytic.

I think i will be adding it to my list, with the bioavailable LSG and with diet.

Sorry for a little bit of offtopic question but what are the dangers of overdosing it?

Hi there
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic