SenolyticsLSG Fisetin dosage

Newage

Re: LSG Fisetin dosage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:12 am Yep, I would follow the exact formula thats been provided if you are going to do it.

I agree drkris69. I think the Mayo Clinic would have a very good idea in what they are trying to achieve with the Fisetin protocol. The only change is the dosage quantity having taken into account the AliveByScience products superior absorption.

Pilgrim79

Post by Pilgrim79 »

At 81 years of age, and a faithful user of Alive by Science products, I thought I would weigh in on the topic as I am currently trying this Fisitin product;  Here is the math as I see it:

2X pumps twice a day = 150mg of product.   But, for some time now, ABS has been showing in various forms that the LSG Fisitin is 47X more bio available than than standard fisintin as used in the studies referenced.  That is TIMES, not %.  So, 150 mg X 47 = 7050 mg fisitin old powder equivalent.

I think that is a more than adequate dosage to get those old senolytic cells at attention and marching out the doors!

The real question now is, do I continue the dosage indefinitely or just do a couple of days a week,month, or a couple of days every three months?  I am on day 2 today.  I am at 180 lbs.

Update 7/8/2021 - I have settled in on this regimen:  20 X pumps day for 3 days, then off for a month, for 5 months.  This is day 3 of 20 pumps.  So far, so good.

Last edited by Pilgrim79 on Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Newage

Post by Newage »

Pilgrim79 wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:13 pm At 81 years of age, and a faithful user of Alive by Science products, I thought I would weigh in on the topic as I am currently trying this Fisitin product;  Here is the math as I see it:

2X pumps twice a day = 150mg of product.   But, for some time now, ABS has been showing in various forms that the LSG Fisitin is 47X more bio available than than standard fisintin as used in the studies referenced.  That is TIMES, not %.  So, 150 mg X 47 = 7050 mg fisitin old powder equivalent.

I think that is a more than adequate dosage to get those old senolytic cells at attention and marching out the doors!

The real question now is, do I continue the dosage indefinitely or just do a couple of days a week,month, or a couple of days every three months?  I am on day 2 today.  I am at 180 lbs.

I believe Jocko has put effort into converting the ABS Fisetin Product against normal Fisetin and has also taken into account the new Mayo Clinic Fisetin Protocol.
Jocko suggests 24 pumps per day for 3 consecutive days (72 pumps total) and repeat monthly for 5 month (360 pumps total over the 5 months = 3 containers of ABS Fisetin)
TedB

Post by TedB »

I have learned that Fisetin acts on senescent cells, but a select few, like fat cells.

i wonder if there will eventually be a known list of these senolytics and which cells they target.

I'd like to know the full list of cells that Fisetin targets.

I don't think it is yet fully known.

https://www.fightaging.org/archives/202 ... s-in-mice/
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

TedB wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:54 am I have learned that Fisetin acts on senescent cells, but a select few, like fat cells.

i wonder if there will eventually be a known list of these senolytics and which cells they target.

I'd like to know the full list of cells that Fisetin targets.

I don't think it is yet fully known.

https://www.fightaging.org/archives/202 ... s-in-mice/

I read recently that loperamide, the active ingredient in Imodium has been used to induce autophagy in cancerous brain cells, and is nothing short of a life saver. 

Here is one link. Not saying this is the most authoritative link... but it covers what has been discovered.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2 ... 101455.htm

I think in the next few years they will have uncovered senolytics with a great variety of senescent cells! That is very exciting to me.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Im so excited! I will be finally starting the Fisetin protocol. I will be doing the 3 day per month for 5 months. I will also document the progress and post for all to see.....stay tuned...
SunConure

Post by SunConure »

jocko6889 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 3:39 pm
TedB wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:27 am I think i will just do a few pumps three times a week for 2 weeks, then 2 weeks off until i run out.

I am sure the study for frailty is looking for maximum results in a short period of time, I just want a more steady clearance of zombie cells.

Unfortunately, the only way to rid the body of senescent cells is in high doses in a hit-and-run fashion, i.e. short bursts in high dosages is the key.  You must shock the senescent cells into apoptosis.

Here's the math I came up with. To emulate the new Mayo Clinic protocol for Fisetin, the formula Mayo Cinic used was 20mg of Fisetin per 1 kg of weight. That translates to about 1,800mg for a 180lb person. To find the exact amount for your weight, you can use this pounds to kg converter:
https://www.google.com/search?q=pounds+to+kg+conversion

After getting the total number of kilograms (kg), multiply it times 20 to get the total milligrams of Fisetin you would consume per day.
Using the 180lb person and our Alive by Science Liposomal (LSG) Fisetin as an example,

2 pumps of Fisetin gel = 75mg
There are 120 pumps per bottle

Mayo Clinic target for 185lb person would be 1,800mg of Fisetin powder per day, but Liposomal Fisetin is significantly more bioavailable, so I halved it to 900mg per day, which is equal to 24 pumps per day.

24 pumps per day equals 72 pumps per month (3 days) or 360 pumps for entire 5 month protocol
Each bottle contains 120 pumps, so 3 bottles of Alive by Science liposomal Fisetin would cover the entire 5 month protocol

https://alivebyscience.com/liposome-research/

From the table, at the same dose, intraperitoneal administration of LSG fisetin seems to have on average 27x more plasma concentration compared to regular fisetin.  Obviously we (human) are not doing intraperitoneal injection when taking fisetin.

What's the logic behind halving the dose for LSG fisetin (900mg for a 180lb person)?  Is this because the intravenous comparison is more relevant than intraperitoneal?  In this case Cmax ratio of LSG fisetin and regular fisetin is 5/3, no where near 27x

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

SunConure wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:33 am
TedB wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:27 am I think i will just do a few pumps three times a week for 2 weeks, then 2 weeks off until i run out.

I am sure the study for frailty is looking for maximum results in a short period of time, I just want a more steady clearance of zombie cells.

Unfortunately, the only way to rid the body of senescent cells is in high doses in a hit-and-run fashion, i.e. short bursts in high dosages is the key.  You must shock the senescent cells into apoptosis.

Here's the math I came up with. To emulate the new Mayo Clinic protocol for Fisetin, the formula Mayo Cinic used was 20mg of Fisetin per 1 kg of weight. That translates to about 1,800mg for a 180lb person. To find the exact amount for your weight, you can use this pounds to kg converter:

After getting the total number of kilograms (kg), multiply it times 20 to get the total milligrams of Fisetin you would consume per day.
Using the 180lb person and our Alive by Science Liposomal (LSG) Fisetin as an example,

Mayo Clinic target for 185lb person would be 1,800mg of Fisetin powder per day, but Liposomal Fisetin is significantly more bioavailable, so I halved it to 900mg per day, which is equal to 24 pumps per day.

24 pumps per day equals 72 pumps per month (3 days) or 360 pumps for entire 5 month protocol
Each bottle contains 120 pumps, so 3 bottles of Alive by Science liposomal Fisetin would cover the entire 5 month protocol

From the table, at the same dose, intraperitoneal administration of LSG fisetin seems to have on average 27x more plasma concentration compared to regular fisetin.  Obviously we (human) are not doing intraperitoneal injection when taking fisetin.

What's the logic behind halving the dose for LSG fisetin (900mg for a 180lb person)?  Is this because the intravenous comparison is more relevant than intraperitoneal?  In this case Cmax ratio of LSG fisetin and regular fisetin is 5/3, no where near 27x

Liposomal is generally about 3 to 5 times more bioavailable than a powdered version.  That's more of a guideline than a rule, though.  I halved it because Fisetin is very safe and I believe it's better to be a little over the Mayo protocol than under.  You could also call it a WAG and I wouldn't disagree with you.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

By the way, thanks Jocko for making my Fisetin protocol possible. I will follow the protocol to a T...
SunConure

Post by SunConure »

jocko6889 wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:25 am
SunConure wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:33 am

Liposomal is generally about 3 to 5 times more bioavailable than a powdered version.  That's more of a guideline than a rule, though.  I halved it because Fisetin is very safe and I believe it's better to be a little over the Mayo protocol than under.  You could also call it a WAG and I wouldn't disagree with you.

I see now, thanks for the clarification!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic