SenolyticsCurious about how much in mass of senescent cells in the body

canadahealthy

Re: Curious about how much in mass of senescent cells in the body

Post by canadahealthy »

Newage wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 4:31 pm Did you find having a day off between your two Fisetin treatment days an advantage canadahealthy or was it just a bit easier on the   body?

Hey Newage :)

I just figured it may take longer than 24 hours for the fisetin to be absorbed fully into my tissues, so to my thinking... give it 48 hours, then repeat. It is a large amount we are taking after all. :)

Newage

Post by Newage »

Makes sense canadahealthy...
smokinjoe

Post by smokinjoe »

I suppose the major study for fisetin and frailty hasn't wrapped up yet.

I am already sold on Fisetin as a senolytic but i would like to see what Fisetin can do in cases where it is taken later in life.

I would imagine at 70 or older there would be a considerable amount of senescent cells in the body... possibly adding up to a kilogram. I imagine this maybe be one thing we can't know currently.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Before I start this Fisetin  journey, is there any side effects? For an example, do you eat regularly, can you go to work and do normal routine things?
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 10:41 am Before I start this Fisetin  journey, is there any side effects? For an example, do you eat regularly, can you go to work and do normal routine things?

It really didn’t have noted side effects with me drkris69 except a little sleep disturbance that rectified itself in a few days. In saying that I have always been a very light sleeper and a cockroach only has to walk across the carpet and I wake up. lol 😂 ...
I’m looking forward to the next two days of the  Fisetin Protocol in a couple of weeks time after the 4 week gap between treatments.

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

drkris69 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 10:41 am Before I start this Fisetin  journey, is there any side effects? For an example, do you eat regularly, can you go to work and do normal routine things?

Hi Dr Kris, Fisetin is extremely safe and I don't believe you'll notice any side effects.  Some have reported a lack of sleep taking large doses but this is unusual I think.  

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Roger that guys! All systems go! :D

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

Personally, by the time you reach 50, i personally think there are pounds of senescent cells in the body... which is why if we don't take action we can start to have a lot of big problems in a lot of areas.

I can't prove it. But even if a portion of our fat cells are senescent I can see it adding up.
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

NewLifeScience wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 7:58 pm Personally, by the time you reach 50, i personally think there are pounds of senescent cells in the body... which is why if we don't take action we can start to have a lot of big problems in a lot of areas.

I can't prove it. But even if a portion of our fat cells are senescent I can see it adding up.

Levels of inflammation are a good indicator of the amount of senescent cells.  You can measure levels of inflammation by doing a blood test for hs-CRP levels.  Used to be part of insidetracker.com InnerAge test, but they have a new 2.0 version so I'm not sure.  I do think it's an important test as we age.  

One of the senescent cell types Fisetin is effective on are fat cells.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic