SenolyticsNew Mayo Clinic Human Trial More Than Doubles Fisetin Protocol Dose

jessicaP

Re: New Mayo Clinic Human Trial More Than Doubles Fisetin Protocol Dose

Post by jessicaP »

rhett wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 9:52 am Good to see this, I was a little concerned taking a whole bottle of fisetin in 2 days but I didn’t have any ill effects. Apparently it’s safe to go even higher. 

Wow! You went for it.

I was thinking i would try and stretch mine out for 2 or 3 sessions. Just because i am thinking that liposomes jack up the bioavailability, probably even more than the fisetin in the study?

What, if anything did you feel?

rhett

Post by rhett »

Not too much to report, to be honest. The days after taking the fisetin, I had more ringing in my ear than usual and also more soreness in the joints that sometimes give me issues. I’d like to imagine that this is from my body clearing senescent cells in those damaged areas but who knows really? About a week out, felt very much back to normal in every way. I would not say i had any obviously bad side effects from taking that much fisetin. 
Newage

Post by Newage »

I’m doing 3 days of 24 pumps per day of AliveByScience Fisetin. Just finishing the first day as I post this. I personally do 6 pumps on the hour for four hours per day. A month has past since I implemented the first two days of taking Fisetin by way of the old Mayo Clinic Protocol.

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

I think once you hit 40, you are already declining in terms of the quality of some organs. It probably isn't serious, but why wait?

Along with NMN, fisetin appears to scour your body looking for crappy zombie cells and destroys them. Imagine that happening around a heart valve that is just beginning to fray at the edges or your optic nerve - that has had too much UV exposure....

Or your kidneys...
or the skin you have had sunburns on repeatedly...
or your stomach if you have an inflamation issue.

I am really looking forward to the conclusions of these studies. I think they are going to blow things wide open.

And we already have access to a product that is better than what the participants are taking. I say this with confidence because one of the biggest challenges with fisetin is getting it past the stomach. And liposomes are designed to do just that.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/neuroscience/fisetin#:~:text=Fisetin%20is%20another%20bioflavonoid%20compound,apples%2C%20persimmons%2C%20and%20onions.&text=However%2C%20bioavailability%20is%20the%20biggest,fisetin%2C%20as%20with%20other%20flavonoids.
Newage

Post by Newage »

Exactly NewLifeScience..👍
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

NewLifeScience wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:45 pm I think once you hit 40, you are already declining in terms of the quality of some organs. It probably isn't serious, but why wait?

Along with NMN, fisetin appears to scour your body looking for crappy zombie cells and destroys them. Imagine that happening around a heart valve that is just beginning to fray at the edges or your optic nerve - that has had too much UV exposure....

Or your kidneys...

I am really looking forward to the conclusions of these studies. I think they are going to blow things wide open.

And we already have access to a product that is better than what the participants are taking. I say this with confidence because one of the biggest challenges with fisetin is getting it past the stomach. And liposomes are designed to do just that.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/neuroscience/fisetin#:~:text=Fisetin%20is%20another%20bioflavonoid%20compound,apples%2C%20persimmons%2C%20and%20onions.&text=However%2C%20bioavailability%20is%20the%20biggest,fisetin%2C%20as%20with%20other%20flavonoids.

Unfortunately, fisetin only works on a few cell types (senescent fat cells, for example), so although it's definitely better than nothing, we have a ways to go and are still looking for the holy grail of senolytics that would destroy every possible senescent cell type. 

Judith Campisi over at the Buck Institute is probably the leader in this field.  They recently discovered a biomarker test that can be used to measure and track performance of senolytic drugs, a huge advance that should help them narrow down the best possible drugs to fight senescence.

https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases ... 032821.php

canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

jocko6889 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:49 pm
NewLifeScience wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:45 pm I think once you hit 40, you are already declining in terms of the quality of some organs. It probably isn't serious, but why wait?

Or your kidneys...

Unfortunately, fisetin only works on a few cell types (senescent fat cells, for example), so although it's definitely better than nothing, we have a ways to go and are still looking for the holy grail of senolytics that would destroy every possible senescent cell type. 

Judith Campisi over at the Buck Institute is probably the leader in this field.  They recently discovered a biomarker test that can be used to measure and track performance of senolytic drugs, a huge advance that should help them narrow down the best possible drugs to fight senescence.

It can't be  the targeting of fat cells only that led to the frailty study. I wonder what else it can target that can benefit the elderly specifically.

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

jocko6889 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:49 pm

Or your kidneys...

That is good to know. So we need to learn more about senolytics and potentially add a couple more to our stack  - if we are looking to clear others types of senescent cells.

mydarlingesme

Post by mydarlingesme »

For those of you doing the protocol, do you opt for 1x (5-6 pumps) every 5 min, 30 min, 60 min... or ??
Is this for convenience or do you think the spacing does something significant?

Also, I expect we must "pass" these cells ... are people doing the protocol noticing this?

Thanks in advance!!

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

mydarlingesme wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:29 pm For those of you doing the protocol, do you opt for 1x (5-6 pumps) every 5 min, 30 min, 60 min... or ??
Is this for convenience or do you think the spacing does something significant?

Also, I expect we must "pass" these cells ... are people doing the protocol noticing this?

Thanks in advance!!

I would expect that particularly cells like fat cells are affected.this could be some thing one notices.  A larger volume of material being excreted, that is what i expect.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic