SenolyticsNew Mayo Clinic Human Trial More Than Doubles Fisetin Protocol Dose

RobSmith

Re: New Mayo Clinic Human Trial More Than Doubles Fisetin Protocol Dose

Post by RobSmith »

mydarlingesme wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:29 pm For those of you doing the protocol, do you opt for 1x (5-6 pumps) every 5 min, 30 min, 60 min... or ??

I don't think there is any right or wrong way - I just split it into hourly doses across the day just for the convenience of not forgetting to take it or losing count of how much I'd taken. 

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

I am losing even more weight with the LSG Fisetin.

My left over fat cells must be senescent!
nmnray

Post by nmnray »

How long do we need to hold under the tongue before swallowing? 10 minutes?
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

nmnray wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:59 pm How long do we need to hold under the tongue before swallowing? 10 minutes?

I would say a couple minutes, then swallow the rest.  It's liposomal, so it will survive the GI tract.
nmnray

Post by nmnray »

jocko6889 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:58 pm
nmnray wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:59 pm How long do we need to hold under the tongue before swallowing? 10 minutes?

I would say a couple minutes, then swallow the rest.  It's liposomal, so it will survive the GI tract.

Thanks, I was doing 20 minutes to be safe but I will drop to about 5 minutes.

TedB

Post by TedB »

My sister is one of those poor souls who buys things from the Shopping Channel. She just shelled out $300 CAD for complete garbage. 

I am going to get her Fisetin LSG for her 67th birthday as I think she is in a general condition where she will notice the improvement after a couple of months.

It's too bad marketing has to be a part of this.There should be a course in high school to show you how to find reliable sources for any claim. It isn't complicated for most people here, since research is 99% what brought them here in the first place (plus Joe Rogan - lol). But having some way to judge information as valid or not makes a massive difference in what you can do for your body.
Newage

Post by Newage »

TedB wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:51 pm My sister is one of those poor souls who buys things from the Shopping Channel. She just shelled out $300 CAD for complete garbage. 

I am going to get her Fisetin LSG for her 67th birthday as I think she is in a general condition where she will notice the improvement after a couple of months.

It's too bad marketing has to be a part of this.There should be a course in high school to show you how to find reliable sources for any claim. It isn't complicated for most people here, since research is 99% what brought them here in the first place (plus Joe Rogan - lol). But having some way to judge information as valid or not makes a massive difference in what you can do for your body.

Your sister is not alone TedB
The world is full of impressionable people that succumb to the marketing ploys.
The Pandemic and Lockdowns are the scammer and the TV / Telephone marketers dream.

JanCOhio

Post by JanCOhio »

My question about Fisetin is about which other cell types it targets. Targeting fat cells is certainly enough as I have come to realise, we have far too much easy access to calories.

But does anyone know if it targets blood cells of any kind?

I know dasatinib does because it literally hunts down badly formed blood cells for some types of leukemia and does something similar for stomach cells. Its predecessor, imatineb does something similar but i suspect that dasatinib is far superior.

I am looking forward to the results of all Fisetin tests and also looking forward to hearing about other high power senolytics.

I think quercitin in promising, they just need to figure out which cells it is targeting.

P.S.My father is still here 21 years after diagnosis of CML (chronic myeloid leukemia) due to imatineb and disatanib doe to their highly effective targeting of a bad blood cell. The original average life expectancy after diagnosis was 8 years... so clearly this treatment is thorough.

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

JanCOhio wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:47 pm My question about Fisetin is about which other cell types it targets. Targeting fat cells is certainly enough as I have come to realise, we have far too much easy access to calories.

But does anyone know if it targets blood cells of any kind?

I know dasatinib does because it literally hunts down badly formed blood cells for some types of leukemia and does something similar for stomach cells. Its predecessor, imatineb does something similar but i suspect that dasatinib is far superior.

I am looking forward to the results of all Fisetin tests and also looking forward to hearing about other high power senolytics.

I think quercitin in promising, they just need to figure out which cells it is targeting.

P.S.My father is still here 21 years after diagnosis of CML (chronic myeloid leukemia) due to imatineb and disatanib doe to their highly effective targeting of a bad blood cell. The original average life expectancy after diagnosis was 8 years... so clearly this treatment is thorough.

The only cell type that fisetin has been identified to induce apoptosis in (self destruction) are fat cells.  If you are over 50 and heavy, taking large does of fisetin per the Mayo protocol may help you lose quite a bit of weight, depending on the number of senescent cells you have.  

Dasatinib is a chemotherapy drug that can destroy cancerous cells but not senescent cells by itself.  It has only shown to have senolytic properties in combination with the flavonoid quercetin.  None of the senolytics discovered so far can clear all senescent cell types.  Obviously, fisetin is easier to obtain since it's a flavonoid, whereas dasatinib would be difficult to obtain without being under a doctor's care.  So far at least, fisetin is the king of senolytics.

canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

I am good with taking high doses separated by a month, maybe 4-5 times in the next year, and i am really looking forward to the conclusions from the frailty studies and other fisetin studies.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic