SenolyticsNew Mayo Clinic Human Trial More Than Doubles Fisetin Protocol Dose

drkris69

Re: New Mayo Clinic Human Trial More Than Doubles Fisetin Protocol Dose

Post by drkris69 »

Great stuff Jocko, Ive been down for the last 3 weeks with covid and had to put the Fisetin protocol aside  until I fully recovered. I cant wait to get started again.

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

drkris69 wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:37 am Great stuff Jocko, Ive been down for the last 3 weeks with covid and had to put the Fisetin protocol aside  until I fully recovered. I cant wait to get started again.

Hope you are feeling better, DrKris and looking forward to hearing the results of your Fisetin trial.  I got my blood test results back from Inside Tracker and my hs-CRP numbers, which are an indication of systemic inflammation were the lowest ever.  I do feel the previous trials I've done using Fisetin have made a difference.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

You know just the 1st month Ive already done, I feel a difference already and I dont know if it is a coincidence but some of the daily symptoms I used to get from having UC are GONE.  And yes Jocko I am starting to feel better but man I was sick for 3 weeks straight. Things are getting better everyday and thanks for asking. :)

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:21 am You know just the 1st month Ive already done, I feel a difference already and I dont know if it is a coincidence but some of the daily symptoms I used to get from having UC are GONE.  And yes Jocko I am starting to feel better but man I was sick for 3 weeks straight. Things are getting better everyday and thanks for asking. :)

You can’t keep a good man like yourself down Drkris69  😂
I also started my 5 month Fisetin Protocol today.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

THats awesome Newage. You will feel a difference and let us know your results. :D

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

Great new podcast by Modern Healthspan of Judith Campisi a leading scientist in the field of Cellular Senescence from the Buck Institute

My Theory Of Aging | Professor Judith Campisi Interview Series Ep1

Why do we age? "Aging is a consequence of the declining force of natural selection with age" - Judith Campisi

My notes from the video with link to video at the bottom:

m2:00 - Campisi started out doing cancer research. Why don't younger people get cancer as much as older people? There was an idea that there were genes that coded for proteins that suppress cancer.

3:55 - Senescent cells are a mechanism to suppress cancer but also can drive aging. This was genesis of how Campisi's lab morphed from a lab that studied cancer to one that studied aging.

4:50 - Why do we age? First, evolution could never work on a biological process to allow humans to live longer because most humans died of other causes by the age of 40, so there was no aging because there were no survivors on which evolution could act.
m5:50 - An evolutionary biologist would say aging is a consequence of the declining force of natural selection with age. The older you are, the less progeny you have and evolution can't act. So we're aging really because we escaped evolutionary pressure. This is still true today. The question is what can we do about it?

m7:10 - We should be thinking about increasing the healthspan to alleviate suffering. Evolution has put in place many brakes to extending lifespan and we're not even close to understanding all of them, but we are making progress on extending healthspan and in particular senolytics to eliminate senescent cells.

m9:45 - Senescent cells are useful when you're young but not as we age. Senescent cells are cells that stop dividing. A cell that cannot divide can't form a tumor. This is an effective way of suppressing cancer or cells with genetic errors when copying. The problem is that over time, these senescent cells begin to accumulate to a level where they begin to affect healthy cells nearby, which become a driving force for aging later in life.

m11:20 - What can we do about it? We don't want to eliminate all senescent cells or prevent cells from going senescent because it's a viable way of preventing cancer. The goal is that as senescent cells accumulate, we get them to go away. That's the principle behind a new class of drugs called senolytics - to eliminate the toxic senescent cells and leave the normal ones alone.

To view the entire video, click the link below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgyJOY_RLIQ
Newage

Post by Newage »

Great information Jocko. So in a nutshell we should utilise Fisetin to rid the body of a certain type of “Zombie Cell” specifically fat cells and in theory it will leave other beneficial cells still circulating..
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

Newage wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:19 pm Great information Jocko. So in a nutshell we should utilise Fisetin to rid the body of a certain type of “Zombie Cell” specifically fat cells and in theory it will leave other beneficial cells still circulating..

Yes, that's the theory but as with all biohacking there's not a lot of clinical data other than the Mayo Clinic studies, which have at least been helpful showing that Fisetin is safe in humans at the dosages we are taking. 

The strategy is to shock the more fragile senescent fat cells into apoptosis (self destruction) with short bursts of high dosage Fisetin, then backing off before any normal cells die off.  This is called the "hit and run" method.  My hs-CRP number has gone down since doing the Mayo hit and run protocol.  This is the level of systemic inflammation in your body. 

If you have a moderate to high degree of cellular senescence going on, it should show up with higher than normal hs-CRP.  I do recommend anyone getting a blood test to get this number tested to see whether the Fisetin is working because even if your hs-CRP is considered good, as mine was, it's helpful to know it can get even better.

dansjuan

Post by dansjuan »

I am new to this and my problem is knowing how to do 24 or so pumps sublingually. I try two at a time and keep it in my mouth under the tongue for several minutes. It doesn't absorb. It just creates a lot of saliva. I give up after about 5 minutes and swallow it. Is that how you all are doing it? Also it is a challenge to get past the taste. Yuck!

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

dansjuan wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:11 pm I am new to this and my problem is knowing how to do 24 or so pumps sublingually. I try two at a time and keep it in my mouth under the tongue for several minutes. It doesn't absorb. It just creates a lot of saliva. I give up after about 5 minutes and swallow it. Is that how you all are doing it? Also it is a challenge to get past the taste. Yuck!

The fisetin gel may be too thick to really get absorbed sublingually, but as it's liposomal and will survive intact going through the gut, it's really okay just to swallow it.  That's what I do these days.  Shouldn't really make much difference.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic