SenolyticsNew Mayo Clinic Human Trial More Than Doubles Fisetin Protocol Dose

thomasdmd

Re: New Mayo Clinic Human Trial More Than Doubles Fisetin Protocol Dose

Post by thomasdmd »

I find it interesting that only a non-profit organization like the Mayo clinic is doing research on alternative therapies.
There is no profit for big pharmaceutical companies so they would rather spend millions to invent a drug that has the same benefit.
When I used to work in a medical research lab, I would remember the 2-3 per week visits from different pharma reps trying to sway us.
And then there are the lobbyists in politics...

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

thomasdmd wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:21 pm I find it interesting that only a non-profit organization like the Mayo clinic is doing research on alternative therapies.
There is no profit for big pharmaceutical companies so they would rather spend millions to invent a drug that has the same benefit.
When I used to work in a medical research lab, I would remember the 2-3 per week visits from different pharma reps trying to sway us.
And then there are the lobbyists in politics...

I was just recently watching an interview with Dr William Li, someone that has developed drugs in big pharma. Watch when he talks about green tea as a cancer fighting drug, validates what the incentive $$ is for big pharma...
https://youtu.be/I57YIMY0z5M?t=1343

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I just watched a podcast with a Dr explaining how potent Fisetin is in ridding the body of garbage cells and inflammation. This Dr also was saying that Fisetin could extend life by 5 to 20%. He also mentioned that you would have to do somewhere around 7 grams daily for 3 days for several months in order for it to work.
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

7drkris69 wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:23 am I just watched a podcast with a Dr explaining how potent Fisetin is in ridding the body of garbage cells and inflammation. This Dr also was saying that Fisetin could extend life by 5 to 20%. He also mentioned that you would have to do somewhere around 7 grams daily for 3 days for several months in order for it to work.

7 Grams sounds like a lot and much more than what Mayo clinic is doing.

Assume this Dr was basing this on normal delivery method and not the Liposomol version we get from ABS??
Newage

Post by Newage »

I will stick with my protocol in place, at least for this 5 month cycle of 6 pumps on the hour for 4 hours (24 pumps) for 3 consecutive days  (72 pumps) on the month for 5 consecutive months (360 pumps) using AliveByScience Lipo Fisetin Gel..  :idea:
It seems personally for me to be working wonders on hidden brown fat loss and creating very low levels of inflammation in the body.
More to report after the completion of the 5 months protocol..
jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

I know we are going to come up with more Senolytics and know more precisely about what they can do.

I recall a news article about Loperamide, an anti-diarrheal that has been successfully used to treat an aggressive brain cancer by acting as a senolytic.

It seems Fisetin has outperformed Quercitin in many studies, but it could also be targeting slightly different cells. I am looking forward to a number of studies wrapping up as we head into 2022. I would also like to see shorter studies and hopefully a method to determine benefits on a short time basis comes about.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Newage wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:01 pm I will stick with my protocol in place, at least for this 5 month cycle of 6 pumps on the hour for 4 hours (24 pumps) for 3 consecutive days  (72 pumps) on the month for 5 consecutive months (360 pumps) using AliveByScience Lipo Fisetin Gel..  :idea:
It seems personally for me to be working wonders on hidden brown fat loss and creating very low levels of inflammation in the body.

Same here, I will stick with the Mayo protocol as well. Using the ABS Lipo Fisetin at 24 pumps per day for 3 days. Ive just completed my 3rd month. :D

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:41 am
Newage wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:01 pm I will stick with my protocol in place, at least for this 5 month cycle of 6 pumps on the hour for 4 hours (24 pumps) for 3 consecutive days  (72 pumps) on the month for 5 consecutive months (360 pumps) using AliveByScience Lipo Fisetin Gel..  :idea:

Same here, I will stick with the Mayo protocol as well. Using the ABS Lipo Fisetin at 24 pumps per day for 3 days. Ive just completed my 3rd month. :D

I’m significantly older than you drkris69 but I’m slowly but surely working my way back to your age. “Watch out my friend”...lol 😂 

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

You know Newage, I dont think we are that far off with reversing our age with all of the technology coming out with in the near future. :D

TedB

Post by TedB »

I am about to order ABS's LSG Fisetin. I think I am going to lose some weight - and do it before Christmas.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic