SenolyticsNew Mayo Clinic Human Trial More Than Doubles Fisetin Protocol Dose

jocko6889

Re: New Mayo Clinic Human Trial More Than Doubles Fisetin Protocol Dose

Post by jocko6889 »

kathleenmatthews wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:20 pm Hi - Have you found the article about the type of fisetin used for the Mayo study?  I started the protocol last month, and am on round 2 of 5.  I'm taking it as if the Lipo Gel provides much more, in terms of bioavailability (So taking 24 pumps per day for 3 days).  I sure would hate to be wasting my time (and money), if I'm not using enough!  Thanks.

Hi Katy, the liposomal gel is far more bioavailable than fisetin powder or anything else on the market.  24 pumps per day for 3 days would be the amount for a 190 pound person, so you could even drop back to 20 pumps per day and that would be more than enough, in my opinion.

David

kathleenmatthews

Post by kathleenmatthews »

Thank you, David, for your responses.  Very helpful!  Kathleen

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

By the way, I have just completed the 5 mo. protocol and it works. I think doing this protocol once a yr would be good for the body along with doing some detoxes to help restore good health.
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:57 am By the way, I have just completed the 5 mo. protocol and it works. I think doing this protocol once a yr would be good for the body along with doing some detoxes to help restore good health.

Right behind you drkris69. I have one more month to go to finish my 5 month Fisetin protocol and I agree that once a year
(subject to Mayo Clinic advice and feedback) sounds about right. 
Jocko’s thoughts ?...  :ugeek:

CeeJayBee

Post by CeeJayBee »

Newage wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:31 pm
drkris69 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:57 am By the way, I have just completed the 5 mo. protocol and it works. I think doing this protocol once a yr would be good for the body along with doing some detoxes to help restore good health.

Right behind you drkris69. I have one more month to go to finish my 5 month Fisetin protocol and I agree that once a year

I feel more like a 2x per year type of guy. Before I began taking care of myself.. i probably accumulated a lot of junk in my tissues. lol

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

Guys, I would highly recommend getting an hs-CRP test done to check your systemic inflammation levels.  Ideally, you should do one before starting the protocol to see where you're at, then at the end to see how much benefit you received.  For people overweight, you should see both lower inflammation and some weight loss.

We sell the hs-CRP tests on our website but you can also get one at Inside Tracker, although it will be more expensive because they offer other tests along with it as part of their InnerAge test, which tests your bioage.  It's a great test and I do it annually.

https://alivebyscience.com/product/high ... -crp-test/

Newage

Post by Newage »

Already jocko6889 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:17 am

Guys, I would highly recommend getting an hs-CRP test done to check your systemic inflammation levels.  Ideally, you should do one before starting the protocol to see where you're at, then at the end to see how much benefit you received.  For people overweight, you should see both lower inflammation and some weight loss.

We sell the hs-CRP tests on our website but you can also get one at Inside Tracker, although it will be more expensive because they offer other tests along with it as part of their InnerAge test, which tests your bioage.  It's a great test and I do it annually.

Already done Jocko.
December 2020 CRP blood test with a population reference range of 0 to 10.
Prior to touching Fisetin and relatively early in my wellness journey I was (8 mg/ l)
Still in the range but probably slightly high end inflammation being an old guy and such.
Zoom forward to year end 2021 and well into my Fisetin Protocol my test results are less than (<1 mg/l) They can’t give you an exact measurement with anything under 1..
Not bad for an old guy..
Did I beat you Jocko ?  🤔

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

Wow, some good results with Fisetin. I can't fathom how it does so much so quickly.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Newage wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:10 am
Already wrote:Wed Dec 31, 1969 9:09 pm

Already done Jocko.
December 2020 CRP blood test with a population reference range of 0 to 10.
Prior to touching Fisetin and relatively early in my wellness journey I was (8 mg/ l)
Still in the range but probably slightly high end inflammation being an old guy and such.
Zoom forward to year end 2021 and well into my Fisetin Protocol my test results are less than (<1 mg/l) They can’t give you an exact measurement with anything under 1..
Not bad for an old guy..
Did I beat you Jocko ?  🤔

You know the Fisetin protocol improved my UC. Ive been in remission since August. In fact, right after the 1st month of doing the protocol is when I noticed considerable less inflammation in my gut and my UC symptoms started to subside. I used to have to take a very expensive medication called Canasa for UC and now Im off and have been for months now.

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

Newage wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:10 am Did I beat you Jocko ?

My hs-CRP is very low at 0.2.  

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic