SenolyticsNew Mayo Clinic Human Trial More Than Doubles Fisetin Protocol Dose

jocko6889

Re: New Mayo Clinic Human Trial More Than Doubles Fisetin Protocol Dose

Post by jocko6889 »

NewLifeScience wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:17 pm I actually lost close to 14 pounds in the next 3.5 weeks after using the fisetin. I note this because i had been on a lengthy weight loss kick and was on a plateau and not exercising at the time. I am not saying i lost 14 pounds of zombie cells, but i do think a good number of senescent cells were destroyed.

The weight loss seems to be happening to many who are overweight doing the fisetin mayo protocol and since fisetin targets senescent fat cells in particular, that would seem to indicate a large number of zombie cells are getting zapped and then swept away.  We are fortunate at this early date to have such a senolytic in our arsenal.  Much better senolytics will come along but it may take years.

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

Lostkite wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:39 pm At the moment, I am not sure if I want to go through this again and what to do with 2 bottles of fisetin. 
i will see how I feel and do more research on this. 

Are you overweight or of normal weight?  Have you lost any weight while or after taking fisetin?  You may have mentioned it previously but what other supplements are you taking?  Any NMN?

Lostkite

Post by Lostkite »

Are you overweight or of normal weight?  Have you lost any weight while or after taking fisetin?  You may have mentioned it previously but what other supplements are you taking?  Any NMN?
I am 163cm / 49kg so pretty slim and haven’t lost any weight after fisetin. 
I have been taking omega3, prebiotic, vit B complex, calcium, magnesium, zinc and vit C, D, all in low or moderate dose.
And just started to take quercetin, bromeline complex tablet from Solgar. I will add nmn from prohealth probably next week when it arrives. 

Now its been 9 days after the high dose of fisetin. My side effects has almost faded but I don’t feel particularly energetic or anything different. Still don’t know if the side effects was the process of getting rid of zombie cells. 

For extra information, I have chronic sinusitis and depression for about 20 years. I don’t know if that’s to do with my side effects. 

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Hey there so I think you should try the Lipo Fisetin from ABS. Theres a big difference between ABS pharmaceutical grade Fisetin and other brands. I cant wait to do the Fisetin protocol again this yr. I got exceptional results with everything form weightloss to inflammatory issues gone!
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

Lostkite wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:09 am Now its been 9 days after the high dose of fisetin. My side effects has almost faded but I don’t feel particularly energetic or anything different. Still don’t know if the side effects was the process of getting rid of zombie cells. 

I would not do anymore fisetin if you have these side effects.  Ideally, you'd want to do an hs-CRP test before starting on fisetin to measure your levels of systemic inflammation.  A high level of inflammation would tell you that you might have quite a few senescent cells, whereas a low level might tell you that a senolytic like fisetin is not necessary.  This is the one we offer:

https://alivebyscience.com/product/high ... -crp-test/

Lostkite

Post by Lostkite »

I would not do anymore fisetin if you have these side effects.  Ideally, you'd want to do an hs-CRP test before starting on fisetin to measure your levels of systemic inflammation.  A high level of inflammation would tell you that you might have quite a few senescent cells, whereas a low level might tell you that a senolytic like fisetin is not necessary.  This is the one we offer:

https://alivebyscience.com/product/high ... -crp-test/
Thanks I would consider that. 
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Yes Jocko is right, you should do the hs-CRP test to measure your overall inflammation. At 59 bucks and just a finger prick blood sample thats not bad at all. I would do this test before any more Fisetin.
Pum

Post by Pum »

Hi,

I am new at this forum and would appreciate any help on couple of questions.

My parents and I just started on the 1 LIPO NAD+ complete / 2 pump Resveratrol w/ Curcumin LIPO gel and 1TMG each day this month. My dad’s age is 84 and he weighs 75 kg. My mom’s age is 80 and she weighs 55 kg. I am 51 year olds at 73 kg. We are pretty healthy with moderate exercise and a little overweight. Do you think that the dosage is suitable?

I plan to order the LIPO Fisetin to do the Mayo Clinic’s protocol. According to jocko6889 calculation, we should use approximately 10 mg of LIPO Fisetin per kilogram weight per day. For my dad and me, that come out 750 mg/day or 20 pumps/day for 3 day. Then repeat every month for 5 month. For my mom, the dosage is 550 mg/day or 15 pumps per day.

Should I go with this dosage or just we should all do 24 pumps per day?

Thank you very much. 

Scott83

Post by Scott83 »

I was going to take fisetin daily but this discussion and the Mayo protocol made me rethink things. The cycling of senolytics, similar to how many people take rapamycin, intuitively makes sense more than taking a smaller dose daily.

Is anyone taking other senolytics like spermidine and quercetin, in a similar manner? And, if taking more than one senolytic at once, do you stack them all at the same time or spread out their cycles?

Thanks!

Scott

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

Pum wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:03 am Hi,

I am new at this forum and would appreciate any help on couple of questions.

My parents and I just started on the 1 LIPO NAD+ complete / 2 pump Resveratrol w/ Curcumin LIPO gel and 1TMG each day this month. My dad’s age is 84 and he weighs 75 kg. My mom’s age is 80 and she weighs 55 kg. I am 51 year olds at 73 kg. We are pretty healthy with moderate exercise and a little overweight. Do you think that the dosage is suitable?

I plan to order the LIPO Fisetin to do the Mayo Clinic’s protocol. According to jocko6889 calculation, we should use approximately 10 mg of LIPO Fisetin per kilogram weight per day. For my dad and me, that come out 750 mg/day or 20 pumps/day for 3 day. Then repeat every month for 5 month. For my mom, the dosage is 550 mg/day or 15 pumps per day.

Should I go with this dosage or just we should all do 24 pumps per day?

Thank you very much. 

Hi, sorry it took so long to get back to you.  I would increase the dosage of the LIPO NAD+ Complete to at least 2 capsules per day taken in the morning (resveratrol in the morning as well and 2 pumps is good).  The key is that if you don't have trouble sleeping at night.  I do 3 or 4 NAD complete capsules per day and my NAD+ levels are that of a much younger man.  Experiment with the dose but not over 4 per day.

I think your calculation on the number of pumps of fisetin is fine.  Let us know how you do.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic