SenolyticsTips for First Mayo Clinic Cycle

YouthRenue

Tips for First Mayo Clinic Cycle

Post by YouthRenue »

Hi guys,

I'm about to start my first 3 day cycle of a high dose of Fisetin (3 pills a day of the Renue Lipo Fisten pills which works out to 450mg daily) and am wondering if anyone has any tips to share? Mostly, I'm curious as to where all these dead cells go? Do they just get flushed out in pee etc? 

How long until people noticed a difference?

Is there anything in particular I should expect? Will I be exhausted? Should I try to drink lots of water etc. I was just planning on proceeding as my normal healthy self, but would appreciate any tips.

Thanks,
Andrew

Newage

Re: Tips for First Mayo Clinic Cycle

Post by Newage »

[highlight][/highlight]
YouthRenue wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:11 pm Hi guys,

I'm about to start my first 3 day cycle of a high dose of Fisetin (3 pills a day of the Renue Lipo Fisten pills which works out to 450mg daily) and am wondering if anyone has any tips to share? Mostly, I'm curious as to where all these dead cells go? Do they just get flushed out in pee etc? 

How long until people noticed a difference?

Is there anything in particular I should expect? Will I be exhausted? Should I try to drink lots of water etc. I was just planning on proceeding as my normal healthy self, but would appreciate any tips.

Thanks,
Andrew

I don’t feel any different throughout the protocol Andrew.
I do drink more water throughout the day when I’m doing it but that’s just my own belief that it will help.
I do notice weight loss within a couple of days after finishing each month.
The body does feel cleaner but that could well be just a placebo effect..
Good luck with it and let us know how you go.
YouthRenue

Post by YouthRenue »

Quick update - today is day 1 and I've decided to do the new dosage guidelines 1800 mg a day for a 180lb person.

YouthRenue

Post by YouthRenue »

Update: On the final (Day 3) of the cycle and all is good. I haven't noticed any sort of side effects or anything different than usual.

That said, I haven't noticed any positive effects. Anecdotally, I was expecting to notice some light weight-loss or positive effects over the next 7 days, so I'll keep you updated on how that goes. I'm expecting my body to start processing these zombie cells today!
PJM

Post by PJM »

I took 3 Renue lipo fisetin capsules each of the 1st 3 days of the month for 5 months.  I am a 160lb male.  

I did not feel any different on those days or immediately thereafter.

It seems an open question as to how often people might want do the fisetin protocol...yearly?  every few years?  Thoughts/comments anyone?
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

PJM wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:55 am I took 3 Renue lipo fisetin capsules each of the 1st 3 days of the month for 5 months.  I am a 160lb male.  

It seems an open question as to how often people might want do the fisetin protocol...yearly?  every few years?  Thoughts/comments anyone?

I personally don't do it any more, my body fat percentage is now on the lower side at ~17% after getting to ~16%. So I have moved to a maintenance dose of 2 x LIPO Activator capsules, 5 days a week.

A few years back I did 3 sessions of 3 days split over 4 months. I did notice at the time some lowering of inflammation at time of use.

In my view if anyone wants to accelerate the benefits, time the protocol with low calorie or a period of fasting.
YouthRenue

Post by YouthRenue »

PJM wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:55 am I did not feel any different on those days or immediately thereafter.

So how long until you felt different or noticed results from a cycle of Fistein?
YouthRenue

Post by YouthRenue »

Boxcost wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:35 pm
PJM wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:55 am I took 3 Renue lipo fisetin capsules each of the 1st 3 days of the month for 5 months.  I am a 160lb male.  

I personally don't do it any more, my body fat percentage is now on the lower side at ~17% after getting to ~16%. So I have moved to a maintenance dose of 2 x LIPO Activator capsules, 5 days a week.

A few years back I did 3 sessions of 3 days split over 4 months. I did notice at the time some lowering of inflammation at time of use.

In my view if anyone wants to accelerate the benefits, time the protocol with low calorie or a period of fasting.

Losing some weight would be a plus for me - was that what you experienced when you were cycling on Fistein? If so, how long until you noticed a difference?

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

I noticed within an hour initially as my sinuses that can get inflamed opened up, really felt like inflammation was reducing.

I also started some periods of fasting around the same time, ended up losing a little too much weight and since the Fisetin protocol targets fat cells, I don't have that many to target any more :)
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Same here, it was less inflammation is what I noticed after doing the Fisetin protocol. I have or had UC but ever since doing the protocol a year and a half ago, I have not had a flare-up since. This is huge for me because I was getting flare-ups every 6 mos or so.  :D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic