SenolyticsDavid Sinclair Touts Benefits of Fisetin in Tweet About New COVID Study

danp

Re: David Sinclair Touts Benefits of Fisetin in Tweet About New COVID Study

Post by danp »

Damn, so what now, take Fisetin and NMN? That's a little too much hassle and expense. Take Fisetin for the next year and then go back to NMN? I can't spend all morning taking 10 supplements. Anyone thing taking Fisetin is better than NMN?

danp

Post by danp »

And from that article, only a test group of 51 people and "unknown risks to taking high doses of fisetin" I don't know enough there, Dr Sinclair taking it though, is encouraging. I'll probably look into it a bit more
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

danp wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:30 pm Damn, so what now, take Fisetin and NMN? That's a little too much hassle and expense. Take Fisetin for the next year and then go back to NMN? I can't spend all morning taking 10 supplements. Anyone thing taking Fisetin is better than NMN?

I take both, that is NMN 6 days a week and Fisetin on a "hit and run" approach following the Mayo protocol with 3 days on a month only to help clear out junk cells.
RobSmith

Post by RobSmith »

danp wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:30 pm I can't spend all morning taking 10 supplements. Anyone thing taking Fisetin is better than NMN?

I know what you mean about the supplement list becoming too long. Thing is though Fisetin and NMN are working in completely separate ways. I do the original Mayo protocol for Fisetin i.e. 2 days every 6 months at which point I stop taking the NMN. 
Clearly Sinclair thinks it better to take every day but even he doesn't have the scientific evidence to prove that is the best way, so until that scientific evidence comes along I'm sticking with the big hits over very short periods. 
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic