SenolyticsDavid Sinclair Touts Benefits of Fisetin in Tweet About New COVID Study

jocko6889

David Sinclair Touts Benefits of Fisetin in Tweet About New COVID Study

Post by jocko6889 »

David Sinclair tweeted a link to a new study in Science Magazine showing more evidence that coronavirus accelerates aging.  The mouse study shows that fisetin, a molecule in fruits that kills off senescent cells can dramatically reduce covid symptoms and extend lifespan. He also stated that he's been taking fisetin for 2 years.

Alive by Science sells the most bioavailable form of fisetin on the market in a liposomal gel:
https://alivebyscience.com/product/lsg-fisetin-liposomal-sublingual-gel/

drkris69

Re: David Sinclair Touts Benefits of Fisetin in Tweet About New COVID Study

Post by drkris69 »

Great stuff and more reason to take Fisetin. Dr Sinclair is the man when it comes to longevity.
JCollins

Post by JCollins »

Here's the article I read about this. 

jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

That's interesting. 

It looks like Fisetin is the new big thing, since he tends to have a lot if influence, and is one of the main reasons i started looking into NMN in the first place.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Yes me too, Dr. Sinclair was the catalyst to my Longevity ride! :D

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:31 am Yes me too, Dr. Sinclair was the catalyst to my Longevity ride! :D

An Australian Pioneer in the Longevity Field.
We hope for many more revelations from David Sinclair and confirmation of his work.

rhett

Post by rhett »

Recently listened to his interview on the Lex Friedman podcast. Fascinating as always! But I have to feel like he seemed less optimistic about the effects of currently available interventions. He mentioned that someone who began in their 20s doing everything “right” based on what’s available today would have a high likelihood of living to 100, but that someone his age (50 something?) would benefit but not to the degree someone starting earlier (and presumably not enough to hit 100).

He seemed excited about epigenetic reprogramming and mentioned that human trials will start in 1 or 2 years. 
Newage

Post by Newage »

rhett wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:54 pm Recently listened to his interview on the Lex Friedman podcast. Fascinating as always! But I have to feel like he seemed less optimistic about the effects of currently available interventions. He mentioned that someone who began in their 20s doing everything “right” based on what’s available today would have a high likelihood of living to 100, but that someone his age (50 something?) would benefit but not to the degree someone starting earlier (and presumably not enough to hit 100).

He seemed excited about epigenetic reprogramming and mentioned that human trials will start in 1 or 2 years. 

We should be “alert” to ageing but not “alarmed” by it. Everything old have parts that wear out and become less efficient with age.
The Human Body is no different and for me personally it is about enhancing the “quality” of life and anything after that is an added bonus.
Newage

Post by Newage »

If you are right in saying that David Sinclair is not quite as optimistic about old age and longevity as he previously had been then it may just be a small “speed bump” in the big picture.
From memory one of his earlier statements was that the first person that will live to 120 years has already been born, so I guess time will tell.. Genetics and lifestyle choices will always be a major factor in any longevity quest.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

So true Newage, but I feel that technology thats coming will allow most to live long healthy lives and live well into our 100+ years. I cant wait!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic