SenolyticsGrape Seed Extract PCC1 Extends Lifespan Report

Newage

Re: Grape Seed Extract PCC1 Extends Lifespan Report

Post by Newage »

Pickleball101 wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:00 pm Newage, What brand, dosage and source??
Ben

Ben. Check your Direct Messages. I replied to you in detail yesterday. Let me know mate if you did not receive it or I have missed something in my reply.. :D

Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

UPDATE:  After blending in three capsules /day of grape seed extract with my low dosage BP med , Lisinopril (15g/day), with the continuance of my baseline Nad+ Complete LIPO, daily, I'm FINALLY getting some inflammation relief in both hand knuckles that prevented my making a fist, and often were sleepy. I have tried many other therapies, without success. Hands just quit working after 80.
This Maybe a great boost at low cost to the NAD+ levels I need at 81. There were no BP lowering side effects of taking grape seed extract with Lisinopril, but I phased in over a week.Watch for sudden BP drop if taking higher BP dosages !!!
Ben, 81.
Newage

Post by Newage »

Pickleball101 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 10:35 am UPDATE:  After blending in three capsules /day of grape seed extract with my low dosage BP med , Lisinopril (15g/day), with the continuance of my baseline Nad+ Complete LIPO, daily, I'm FINALLY getting some inflammation relief in both hand knuckles that prevented my making a fist, and often were sleepy. I have tried many other therapies, without success. Hands just quit working after 80.
This Maybe a great boost at low cost to the NAD+ levels I need at 81. There were no BP lowering side effects of taking grape seed extract with Lisinopril, but I phased in over a week.Watch for sudden BP drop if taking higher BP dosages !!!
Ben, 81.

A good sign of an early positive result Ben…
Keep us updated as you navigate the “Blood Pressure” path with hopefully consistent lower readings…👍

TedB

Post by TedB »

Wow, another winner for our Longevity pursuit.  It is exciting to know there is an even better senolytic than Fisetin, but I wish i knew which types of cells it targets. But a quick glance suggests it target cells like some anticancer drugs target tumor cells (like Dasantanib).

THe benefits may even include preventing or ameliorating hairloss - lol, i am sold just for this.
JanCOhio

Post by JanCOhio »

I find it to be a bit too stimulating to take it (Grape seed Extract from piping Rock) before bed, so I take it after breakfast.

I normally don't get stuff from Piping Rock but while I wait for a LSG version, i can take this,

TedB

Post by TedB »

I wonder if Senolytics can go after fibrosis tissue. I know this kind of tissue is bad, just not sure the these cells are senescent.
michaeljkelly

Post by michaeljkelly »

TedB wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 7:59 pm I wonder if Senolytics can go after fibrosis tissue. I know this kind of tissue is bad, just not sure the these cells are senescent.

That is a great question and hopefully Jocko or one of the other toplevel researchers will know.

I DO know extensive fasting can effect autophagy that can shed scar tissue.
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

I am sure we will discover whick cells are targeted by which senolytic in time, but in the mean time. Some 0ne with mild to moderate kidney failure should discuss fasting with their physician, since autophagy it activated by fasting.

jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

Newage wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:40 am
twilli4454 wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:00 am Looking like simple things like Grape seed extract and Ginger are super 

Sometimes the simple things in life are the best. We tend to over complicate things looking for the “ holy grail” when it comes to longevity.

Does Ginger have the same compound as Grape Seed Exctract?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic