SenolyticsBerberine restored my Belly shape No More Orangutan here

Pickleball101

Berberine restored my Belly shape No More Orangutan here

Post by Pickleball101 »

All my life, I've carried a "Panzer" in Spanish, or bloated belly. At first I thought it was genetic to my Grandfathers, but his was "Pot bellied".
Shrugging it off, I'd often remark " It's there to show a Little Opulence to the Natives, Helps keep them in check!"
So time went on... and I lost sight of anything below my navel, for years. Until Ca AKg and Berberine! One day I was surfing YouTube and the tutorial by Dr, Sinclair popped up about replacing his 30 year daily supplementing of Metformin , because of his families predisposition to diabetes, with Bereberine. There have been studies going back almost as long, all more favorable, without Metformin's side effects. Specific to this was a friendly gut flora of bacteria that improved digestion. His daily dosage is below, so I matched it, and Voila' in two weeks I dropped 15 more lbs from 200 to 185, and I can see my toes!. I'm backing off my nightly pro-biotic to every other night, but taking 1/2 dosage of Berberine after my main noon meal, and 1/2 no later than 6pm  with a snack. Also no more liquids after 6. What's happening is my glucose levels are Finally coming under control, so I don't snack after 6 pm, and can sleep ALL Night Long, Baby! no more nocturnal visits, Another HUGE result.. my blood pressure particularly in the evenings has dropped 30 points from 155/85 to 125/70! Now THAT's life saving and opens up my path to 100..., and so far, after two weeks , holding.
One CAUTION. You have to wean down on blood pressure meds with Bereberine, or you could get Too Much drop!. So I cut my Lisinopril from 10 MG in AM, to 5, and my evening 5 to none during my two week start with only 1/2 Berberine taken at night. I wanted to have more Lisinopril taken in the daytime of each to monitor any big changes.
So all you old geezers out there can now have hope to turn the eye of a young 60 year old lady...  I'm stocking up on my new find before the "Run" starts.
Ben , 81+ RbS LIPO NMN with Resveratrol, daily with TMG, alternate days, adding 250mg NMN sl powder before Pickleball days. Bereberine daily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bTVxlF6B8A                   DR. David Sinclairs switch from Metformin to Berberine, dosages.

smokinjoe

Re: Berberine restored my Belly shape No More Orangutan here

Post by smokinjoe »

Hey Ben!

I was just reviewing my whole longexity budget and it only comes to $140 US. 

i have more of a walrus gut thing going. i am going to give Berberine a try.
AJayeJ

Re: Berberine restored my Belly shape No More Orangutan here

Post by AJayeJ »

Fantastic results, Ben! Thanks so much for sharing!

I'm about to add Berberine in to my stack. It will be interesting to see whether I notice any similar effects.

:D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic