SenolyticsMayo Clinic Human Trial using Fisetin

rhett

Re: Mayo Clinic Human Trial using Fisetin

Post by rhett »

ChrisBON wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:50 am Hmm.

So they are testing this for elderly frailty?

I wonder if it would be safe for my mother (83) to take the booster that has fisetin...

may be twice per week?
To be clear, the Mayo test uses two large single doses of 20mg/kg. Then repeating again one month later.

canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

Blueberry extract should be very high in Fisetin... to bolster that booster :)
p75213

Post by p75213 »

The mayo protocol calls for 20mg per kg of fisetin over 2 days followed by the same dosage 1 month later. I'm wondering how long it takes for senescent cells to increase in numbers to where they need to be knocked out once again.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Have any of you besides jocko try this yet?
rhett

Post by rhett »

I’ve done it 3 times with about 3 months in between each time. Nothing much to report, but also no problems or side effects. I wish I could know if it had an effect on the cellular level, but I suppose I’ll need to wait for the trial results.
ChrisBON

Post by ChrisBON »

rhett wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:43 pm
ChrisBON wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:50 am Hmm.

So they are testing this for elderly frailty?

I wonder if it would be safe for my mother (83) to take the booster that has fisetin...

may be twice per week?
To be clear, the Mayo test uses two large single doses of 20mg/kg. Then repeating again one month later.
well i decided to give my mother the ABN NAD+ Booster with Fisetin and Blueberry concentrate, along with NMN and Resveratrol. I am going to wait until (or if) she observes any benefit.
CeeJayBee

Post by CeeJayBee »

A more targeted opportunity with Liposomal Fisetin seems to be available.
@ChrisBon
rhett

Post by rhett »

Did the Mayo plan 2 more times since my last post in this thread. I can report that both recent times I felt somewhat "hungover" for 2 days afterwards. Tired, headaches, areas that are normally sore feeling extra sore. But after 2 days, everything cleared up and felt great. 
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

rhett wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:51 pm Did the Mayo plan 2 more times since my last post in this thread. I can report that both recent times I felt somewhat "hungover" for 2 days afterwards. Tired, headaches, areas that are normally sore feeling extra sore. But after 2 days, everything cleared up and felt great. 

Their new Fisetin protocol actually increased to 3 days on, 1 month off for 5 months total.

rhett

Post by rhett »

Given that gray hair and aged skin (aside from sun damage) is in part due to senescent melanocytes, I'm curious if anyone here has experienced or has read about others experiencing visible changes due to senolytic treatments. Presumably it would be possible. 
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic