ExerciseBowflex and Punching bag

jocko6889

Re: Bowflex and Punching bag

Post by jocko6889 »

NewLifeScience wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:30 pm Well  I was on Facebook marketplace the other night. Bowflexes for sale everywhere.

I can get an advanced version of what I had paid thousands for years ago - for under $400.

That's crazy and awesome.

Gonna get all buff!

I might look into a used bowflex but the knock on them has always been that the resistance is only in one direction, not both.  I'm using free weights now but would like to add a machine.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Im sure you could pick one up for cheap! Check Market Place on face book.
PomeYanus

Post by PomeYanus »

Congrats on saving up for a punching bag and gloves, and the upcoming Bowflex! It's crazy how prices of gym equipment have come down, huh? I totally feel you on the fasting and cardio leading to weight loss, but now it's time to bulk up a bit and avoid that skinny tired look. If you're living in an apartment, I'd recommend checking out freestanding bags or best punching bag for apartment. They're both solid options for small spaces. Just make sure to pick a bag that's sturdy and can handle your power punches!
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

jocko6889 wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:26 pm
NewLifeScience wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:30 pm Well  I was on Facebook marketplace the other night. Bowflexes for sale everywhere.

I can get an advanced version of what I had paid thousands for years ago - for under $400.

That's crazy and awesome.

Gonna get all buff!

I might look into a used bowflex but the knock on them has always been that the resistance is only in one direction, not both.  I'm using free weights now but would like to add a machine.

What I like about the Bowflex is that it is very quiet to use, and there are like hundreds of ways to exercise, different angles, you can invent an exercise to target any muscle, plus there is the leg attachment.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic