NutritionThis food supplement NEUTRALIZES Glutathione and NMN

Pickleball101

This food supplement NEUTRALIZES Glutathione and NMN

Post by Pickleball101 »

Most older folks like me, pushin' 81, are attracted to anything that sharpens their memory. We grew up being told, Carrots for better eyesight, less sugar, salt for better heart rate. But over the years, a lot of money has been made foolin' those carrying that extra weight of a bowling ball around
with diet this, diet that. They don't work because they are foreign chemicals , like preservatives that your body (liver) can't recognize as food. So it does the only thing it can, attach them to fat molecules. But the reason I'm writing you young whipper snappers today, in this Forum, is to let you know what Aspartame, the chemical supplement in most diet foods  will do to your memory, and judgement. I'm a pilot of 65 years, ex USAF.
If you are an Airline pilot, it will ground you for 8 hours before flight, by the FAA., after ingestion as a diet sweetener in food (coffee/diet drinks).
It slows the metabolism down, resulting in slower reaction time, and thought. Not a Good Thing on Final approach in a thunderstorm, at night.

Recently, I started taking a new product by AlivebyScience to help my declining short term memory. I can still remember the Principals 5 whacks of her paddle across my backside in the fourth grade, but not all the bills to pay on time each month. Some do, some don't, so it seemed prudent to give this new LIPO product it's chance to clear out some cob webs in my memory. But after three weeks, no change!  Whoaaa, Sum Ting Wong here!   The next day, I looked up in my cabinet for what to buy on my weekly WalMart run, and I spied the culprit. I had mistakenly picked up the wrong product last time I shopped. Lately I've taken to mixing a little lime juice with some Tonic water (non Gin) in a tall glass of ice to go with my home cooked natural food meals. The bottle said "Diet" , and in the ingredients, ASPARTAME.  Out they went into the garbage... to be replaced by natural ingredient Tonic water.
 Well that's been two weeks ago, and the VEIL lifted like the curtain on the old Dance shows in my favorite Western movies. My short term memories back , I even remembered to send my former spouse a Gift of NMN to stay on HER good side. Those precautions last a lifetime.... 
So Glutathione by AlivebyScience does what it's supposed to do, enhance memory and cognitive ability.  'Nuff said today. Stay Tuned for more...

Ben Y. Pickleball101.  80+, three years with ABS.  Dosages: LIPO NAD+ complete ,250mg NMNsl and 250mg NAD+powder with Renue ,  130 mg Glutathione , PLUS 150mg NAD Nasal mist/ 600 mg Resveratrol on Pickleball play days, 3X /week. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/com ... aspartame/      ASPARTAME Medical Research

https://magnesiumandhealth.com/flight-safety/     Pilot Safety

Last edited by Pickleball101 on Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

AJayeJ

Re: This food supplement NEUTRALIZES Glutathione

Post by AJayeJ »

That's brilliant Pickleball!

What a fantastic outcome! I hope that your ex also notices the benefits of supplementation with NMN!

Thanks for sharing  :)

Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

Yeah, me too! Maybe she'll remember something Good about me....
Newage

Post by Newage »

Pickleball101 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:31 pm Yeah, me too! Maybe she'll remember something Good about me....

I hope you are right pickleball but unfortunately in the majority of cases it ends ends up a one way street.😂

RobSmith

Post by RobSmith »

Thanks for informing us of the dangers of Aspartame. 
Much appreciated.
Pickleball101

Re: This food supplement NEUTRALIZES Glutathione and NMN

Post by Pickleball101 »

(re-posted for Reference)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic