Re: The 7 day rapamycin fast

Post by jessicaP » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:46 pm

So canadahealthy,,,

have you started yet?

canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:47 am

Hi Jessica
Actually, I did do a five day fast ending in late June. Things have been going so well, I forgot to report back in.

I lost about 14 pounds and feel very energised. I have been working around the yard as much as the weather allows (we have had a lot of rain) and also indoors. I am running regularly again and I hope to lose more weight.

After the 1st day, it really wasn't hard to keep my intake low. I avoided coffee as much as possible (1 cup over 5 days). I would have oatmeal, yoghurt and a bit of  cottage cheese.

I drank lots of water.

I took my regular doses of NMN every day and my supplements with my oatmeal.

I honestly feel pretty damn good!
RamonPorche

Post by RamonPorche » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:48 am

canadahealthy wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:30 pm
I intend to do a 5-7 day fast. From an old article here, it seems you want to consume around 750 calories per day, although Fred called it kcal(s)

https://alivebyscience.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=1120&hilit=rapamycin

Does that just mean calories? Does that sound like a reasonable daily limit for the fast?

And how about protein? Is there a limit? If I recall it was no more than 15 grams.

Anyway - it will be quite a run.

here we are talking about kilocalories (calories) as many people simply call it not quite right. But it’s hard to say that counting calories is not the best idea for losing weight, since you will only limit yourself at the moment when you want to eat something extra, tasty. For me, physical activity was the best solution, because here https://bestbodyworkout.com/pushups-for-lower-chest/ I was able to choose the right load for myself, all the information about physical exercises and proper work with different muscle groups showed me the result. so just try to subtract for yourself a useful and effective set of exercises.

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:59 pm

When I did the fast, my caloric intake was around 500 calories maximum. We don't speak of kilocalories in Canada, also doubtful in US, but my caloric intake was very low.
NMN NR NAD+ (lsg)

Astragalus
Berberine (occasional use)
Canola Oil
Green Tea Extract
Grape Seed Extract
Gotu Kola
Liposomal CaAKG
Liposomal Curcumin / Resveratrol
Melatonin
TMG
Vitamin C