FastingThe healthiest food: nothing

Newage

Re: The healthiest food: nothing

Post by Newage »

Along with taking NMN and NAD+ Including my nil calorie daily fast (16 hours ) I also Detox daily
(5 days on 2 off) twice a day with a great product called
D.E.-Tox Diatomaceous Earth.
It is an Organic Food Grade Fossil Shell Flour that contains up to 95% organic silica+ trace minerals.
Cleanse-Revitalise-Rejuvenate the system and therefore the body.
Noted to clear the body of parasites, bad bacteria and toxins ( heavy metals etc..)
Well worth consideration and a check on google.
I find it compliments everything that we try and adhere to. :idea:

Fred

Post by Fred »

Newage wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:47 am Noted to clear the body of parasites, bad bacteria and toxins ( heavy metals etc..)
I do hope that people reading this with a parasitic tapeworm or amoeba-infection contact their MD for the appropriate anti-parasitical drugs and don´t rely on some health store powder with no proven efficacy against tapeworm or amoebas.

You can not prevent or treat these (rather uncommon in adults in the western world) infestations with a silica and trace minerals powder.
Newage

Post by Newage »

Thank you for your comments Fred.
And to be fair in your determination you have obviously “tried” the product and did not derive any benefits from taking it.
The post was never meant to contradict or to be taken in place of the advice or prescription medication given by someone’s personal Health Care Professional..
Fred

Post by Fred »

Newage wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:35 am Thank you for your comments Fred.
And to be fair in your determination you have obviously “tried” the product and did not derive any benefits from taking it.
The post was never meant to contradict or to be taken in place of the advice or prescription medication given by someone’s personal Health Care Professional..
If I had a parasitic infection I would never try to treat it with random supplements and I discourage anyone from doing so.
Newage

Post by Newage »

I agree.
I will say it again Fred, that was not the underlying message in the original post.
It was about the possible detox benefits or not of as you say “a health food shop” product.
There is nothing else to be gained by you and I hitting table tennis balls back and forth..
Fred

Post by Fred »

Good. We agree that no "cleansing of parasites" occur with such products.
Newage

Post by Newage »

“There is nothing else to be gained for the forum by us hitting anymore table tennis balls back and forth” on this subject.
We have and will in the future Agree to Disagree.
I will leave it at that and sign of on that note..
MatthewCollins

Post by MatthewCollins »

Many different options. You are all right. You can start with a simple keto breakfast. For any purpose, this is useful. I myself often have breakfast like this. You can read this article yourself:
https://best-keto-supplement.com/keto-b ... sy-recipes
There is no heaviness in the stomach. Morning always sets the mood for the whole day. I love to start the day with a feeling of lightness. You can talk for a long time. And eating right is good)
Diet is an attempt to eat calories instead of food.
BRADYJO

Post by BRADYJO »

Whew... :)
LurlineSetser

Post by LurlineSetser »

I will recommend Blueberries, kale, Brazil nuts, ginger, beans, buckwheat, berries, brown rice, soya, chia seeds.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic