Healthy Aging News and ResearchWill 2020 be the Year Anti-aging Science Goes Mainstream?

drkris69

Re: Will 2020 be the Year Anti-aging Science Goes Mainstream?

Post by drkris69 »

Yes jocko cant wait to hear back how your results are. I think I will add this one to my list. ;)

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Thanks Jocko I just placed an order on Ebay. I will be ingesting it daily.
Pigeon

Post by Pigeon »

Thanks again Jocko. Interestingly I can source apocynin based products for skin, albeit highly expensive (damn exchange rate), but in the powder form unfortunately not. If anyone hears of a retail source for the powder form besides eBay I would be very interested.
OzSport

Post by OzSport »

Fascinating stuff, Jocko! I had never heard of apocynin before this thread, interesting stuff to keep an eye on.
MatthewCollins

Post by MatthewCollins »

We all want to be forever young. Good wish. Testing yourself is very risky. Ideas that are still in progress.
Diet is an attempt to eat calories instead of food.
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

I think the drive to feel and look younger has always been mainstream.

I hope that the evidence based information around Sirtuin activators, NAD+ and NMN will definitely increase demand and interest considerably.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

I agree, I think this product should start showing up in products toward the end of 2020.
robinddy

Post by robinddy »

Thanks for such a piece of great information. But Aging is a concept that has been with us since the inception of humankind. Everything comes to life, ages, and withers away. Now, there are particular sets of aging theories that are developed by scientists and philosophers with the passing generations. These theories try to explain in detail how we, as human beings, age, and what changes in our bodies increase the process of skin aging. If aging needs a solution, then we have anti-aging practices and theories that give way to new dimensions in the research field of anti-aging. These theories tell us how if certain precautions are taken, and by controlling a few processes, we can attain a younger-looking skin.
CeeJayBee

Post by CeeJayBee »

I think everything in this conversation should remain intact, but will all be delayed by this little pandemic.

Mind you, if people are researching ways to make their bodies healthier, they will probably come across these amazing tools we now have.
OzSport

Post by OzSport »

CeeJayBee wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:13 am I think everything in this conversation should remain intact, but will all be delayed by this little pandemic.

Mind you, if people are researching ways to make their bodies healthier, they will probably come across these amazing tools we now have.
I agree, CeeJayBee! I saw a lot more articles about how to increase immunity recently due to COVID19, so I reckon those immunity articles would have piqued the interest of some into looking into the world of longevity!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic