Healthy Aging News and ResearchTesting Reveals Poor Quality of NMN and Other Supplements Sold on Amazon

jocko6889

Testing Reveals Poor Quality of NMN and Other Supplements Sold on Amazon

Post by jocko6889 »

The recent decision by Amazon to ban sales of NMN may be a blessing in disguise based on the fact that so many sellers of NMN supplements on Amazon were fraudulent. Weeding these fake sellers out should be seen as a good thing for the overall NMN market.

In October, 2021 Chromadex did a study on twenty-two NMN brands having the highest market share on Amazon and found that only 14% had NMN content at or above the claims on their label. A whopping 64% had less than 1% of the NMN it claimed on the label and 14% had ZERO NNM whatsoever.

Research by ProHealth Longevity and Effepharm also disclosed that half of the NMN products tested contained zero NMN and that some products had less than 80 percent purity. There were even suppliers selling ordinary nicotinamide (which is nothing more than low-cost vitamin B3) as NMN.

Renue by Science does independent 3rd party testing for purity and potency on all our products. Lab results are then clearly posted on our product pages. We may eventually look back on this period as a good time to weed out many of these fraudulent sellers of NMN.

Read our recent article about this at the link below:
https://renuebyscience.com/testing-prog ... on-amazon/

drkris69

Re: Testing Reveals Poor Quality of NMN and Other Supplements Sold on Amazon

Post by drkris69 »

It is a blessing in disguise. Hopefully more of those people that were buying from Amazon will find their way to Renue by Science and get their hands on Pharma quality NAD boosters.
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:52 am It is a blessing in disguise. Hopefully more of those people that were buying from Amazon will find their way to Renue by Science and get their hands on Pharma quality NAD boosters.

“Ditto” to that my friend.
People chase so called “bargains” and pay the price one way or  another in the long term with inferior products.
Stick with Renue By Science products and you can’t go wrong..

jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

It's too bad there isn't more regulation with supplements. The self-regulating (like RBS) ones should be able to have their own classification.Imagine trying NMN from a source where there is none in the capsule and then thinking it doesn't do anything. Brutal.
JanCOhio

Post by JanCOhio »

Well, this is good news for all of us. But everyone! Stock up on your NMN and NAD+ complete now, because there is going to bve a rush on these products. I personally have a 1 year supply now for myself and my dad, so I am covered.

But I also have to get Lipo CaAKG and Lipo green tea - they are part of my big four, including Resveratrol.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic