NMNLiposomal, triple the Absorption rate, sound right?

michaeljkelly

Liposomal, triple the Absorption rate, sound right?

Post by michaeljkelly »

So i have gathered that Liposomal delivery is roughly triple the absorpion rate for most things, and even higher for things with poor bioavailability, like Berberine.

Is this commonly understood?

vauss88

Re: Liposomal, triple the Absorption rate, sound right?

Post by vauss88 »

michaeljkelly wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:38 pm So i have gathered that Liposomal delivery is roughly triple the absorpion rate for most things, and even higher for things with poor bioavailability, like Berberine.

It really depends on the research, and note there have not been a lot of studies done on the specific liposomal products that RBS uses. So far, I have seen studies where lipo berberine is about 6 times as bioavailable, lipo fisetin is 47 times, apigenin around 4.5 times. So being conservative and saying it is 3 times, at least, is probably safe.
Newage

Post by Newage »

michaeljkelly wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:38 pm So i have gathered that Liposomal delivery is roughly triple the absorpion rate for most things, and even higher for things with poor bioavailability, like Berberine.

Lipo is definitely the way to go..
At a minimum 3x absorption but in different products sometimes much higher.   :shock:

michaeljkelly

Post by michaeljkelly »

vauss88 wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:50 pm

It really depends on the research, and note there have not been a lot of studies done on the specific liposomal products that RBS uses. So far, I have seen studies where lipo berberine is about 6 times as bioavailable, lipo fisetin is 47 times, apigenin around 4.5 times. So being conservative and saying it is 3 times, at least, is probably safe.

This makes sense, especially for Fisetin,, because i used it with a lot of pumps (2 days on 26 days off) for 5 months and i lost a lot of fat.
jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

vauss88 wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:50 pm

I once tried to eat powdered Fisetin... the yellow powder. If you inhaled it, you'd cough for the entire night. It was horrendous. So when people say they don't like the taste of LSG Fisetin, I'd remind them that A. it's medicine, not dessert. and B. It is too important not to take.
jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

I was actually supplementing in the 2000s with many things... the issue then is the same one now.. anyone can jam a bunch of powder into a capsule and sell it as a supplement. I actually didn't feel or fare any different, and I abandoned all but Vitamin B12, D and just eating a lost of veggies.

Most of the stuff was just passing through, without much of it getting absorbed at all. No wonder i had no benefits.

This also affected the research! Hard to study a substance when the subjects don't absorb it.

Now I have to reevaluate many of these things... and look for a Lipo version. I love that RenueByScience puts several int a combo. Obviously they are grouped for what they do, but it also saves money for things we need.

I have always though CoQ10 could work, and now I can try it the right way. I have learned specifically why it is a good idea, compared to the vagaries of ads aimed at women, which just assume we must take this "because we're worth it". lol
TedB

Post by TedB »

I was reading up on Berberine (in powdered capsule form) and the absorption rate was 0.56% That's like you aren't even taking it.

So glad for the Lipo process, otherwise we are wasting time and money
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic