NMNHair color change

jocko6889

Re: Hair color change

Post by jocko6889 »

A few of us are trying a new experiment with the NAD+ liposomal gel by rubbing it directly into the scalp to stimulate hair growth (NMN lipo gel would work, too). I actually use minoxidil twice daily, so just add the NAD+ to a bottle of that and apply. Interesting experiment and will hopefully thicken hair.

The days when you only used NAD+ sublingually are starting to fade. It's starting to look like these various topical applications could be a tremendous benefit as well. Bryan at Alive by Nature deserves a lot of credit for these new breakthroughs. It's opened up a whole new window into the potential of NAD+.

Newage

Post by Newage »

Yes Jocko..
There’s nothing like experimenting with new ABN products to “broaden the horizons”
I’m very much doing the same.. and kudos to you Bryan for your striving forward with innovation.
Keep up the good work AliveByNature as we are all only just on the cutting edge of these wonderful product discoveries.👍
jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

I am fortunate to have a heritage of no grey hair among the elderly women in my family.

But my hair ( i am late 40s) has been getting a bit thinner. It is easy enough to mask with conditioners.

Now that i am in my 7th month, I would have to say my hair is pretty much back to its original thickness.
pspooja256

Post by pspooja256 »

Do excessive hair styling and hair color cause Alopecia? I am facing hair loss for the last 5 weeks and I'm worried about it. Should I visit a dermatologist or get Folexin because lots of hair loss blogs recommend it.

OzSport

Post by OzSport »

Hmmm, according to this article, "hairstyles and treatments" is one factor of several that could be causing hair loss...have you ruled out the other factors noted in the article?

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-con ... c-20372926

smokinjoe

Post by smokinjoe »

I would have to agree that there is reversal from grey head hair back to my regular color.

My beard hair has gone back to a noticeable, but much less degree.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Ive personally been on NMN for over a year and just now starting to see the gray hair turning dark brown again! This is awesome! :D

Newage

Post by Newage »

Thickening and colour change in head hair but at this stage not so much with facial hair.
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

I have not had hair color change so far.
OMillsPA

Post by OMillsPA »

I remember seeing this post in the past.  I take care of my 87-year-old mother.  Yesterday, I was looking at a picture from July 2020, before we started taking NMN in January 2021.  My mom was about 60 lbs. heavier and had totally grey hair.  Today, her hair is almost totally black.  It happened so slowly, that I didn't realize it had changed.  So for her it worked getting rid of the grey. 

For me, I have normal male pattern baldness.  I have more fuzz, but not a real noticeable difference yet.  I'm not sure on the grey as I have a little, but not much.  Never really did.  We take the lipo complete formula daily and try to eat healthy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic