NMNHow Much NMN to take at 80, I'm 80 and the REST of the STORY...

Pickleball101

How Much NMN to take at 80, I'm 80 and the REST of the STORY...

Post by Pickleball101 »

(UpDate, now at 81, added NAD+Complete LIPO to daily dosages, noted below)

When I started taking ABS products under a Clinical Trial with 40 others , sponsored by our Providers, two years ago, I had the same question . HOW MUCH to be effective, affordable, and with no negative side effects. The first capsuled NMN products were not showing me much then, so being a
daring do Pilot, I opened them and head back, spilled out their contents under my tongue. I started with the same amount I was taking, about 250 mg / day. Almost immediately, I saw a boost in my stamina level in Pickleball play, going 6-7 games a session, 3 days / week, from 3-4 games. I became more aggressive in strategy, rather than slamming for points. The Cognitive meter pegged, letting me relax and float more on the court, covering more area to meet the ball, while focusing on where my opponents were not. That's where the ball went, but more skillfully, rather than slamming. That extended my stamina, focus, winnings , and confidence I was into something BIG at 78.
"Hey, Ben, you eat your Wheaties this Morning? " my 50-60 year old opponents starting popping me, with a grin. "Naww... I'm just feeling my second
childhood.." laughing, but with a smile of hidden glee. I was reluctant to tell them about what was happening with me and NMN. But the Genie was awake, and out of the lamp. So In confidence , I showed my best friends my NMN and gave them a contact card. The "Rest of the Story follows."

AS you age, my experience is there is NO elixir, pill or supplements that are going to "fix everything" and return you to good health. We think this way from taking specific drugs for immediate remedy, for pain or to encourage healing. So we are "Conditioned" to believe in immediate results, to justify paying for expensive medical care and drug therapy. But they don't heal, only medicate. Drug companies don't want to "Heal You", they want to addict you to buy more drugs. Doctors know this , but are hands bound by Medical Protocol and  threat of Lawsuit for offering private, personal advise. They are just trapped by Big Pharma Lawyers, their colleges, and any future of practicing non conforming Western guidelines of medicine.

Enter NMN, the Genie. Here we have promise from our nations leading geneticist, Dr. David Sinclair of the Harvard Medical Group. Initially, 25 years ago, his laboratories were studying the effects of different ways to improve mice performance in maze, health and recovery from disease.
With his discovery of the enzyme NMN, and 23 more labs joining in to test it's ability as the switch at the Cellular level, to restore memory and turn on cellular regeneration, came the breakthrough. That was the "Aging problem". Cells forget how to regenerate, and aging ensues.
Now he is restoring sight in the lab to severed optic nerves, and function to severed spinal cords. What's next?  Probably an injection early in life to rid our bodies of all disease degeneration.. for our entire life span.

No , I haven't forgotten the real reason you are here.. to find out how much NMN , ABS products to take at 80. The answer... You take what ever and for how long each of them is needed to restore your health. But you can't just wait until 80 to do that. It took me an Air Force Fighter Pilot Frag Attack Order to open up the opportunity for the ABS products to have ANY results. NOW, you wanna hear "The Rest of the Story?".

Most of us have ongoing health and minor disability functioning physiology. We live with them, the parts of our bodies that are not correct, like bad teeth, hemorrhoids, rashes, hearing or vertigo balance problems. Bad feet. You get the gist. Well, I didn't want to push through the pain and fatigue of restoring my physical health at 78 with intensive stress exercise, a keto diet, and no soothing drugs until I corrected these type of problems.
10 Outpatient surgeries later for shoulder, knee meniscus, 39 hours PT therapy, hemorrhoids, TURP, esophagus opening , two corporal tunnel corrections, colonoscopy, and new lens in both eyes, and 5 corrective teeth resin bonding and two crowns, I have the body to offer NMN.
Now the opportunity will show what it can do to take me to 100 in good health, avoiding degenerative diseases that have killed many family and friends my age. If you don't give your body a chance to heal from lifelong aging and health problems you are dragging behind you,.. well "What do expect the results of any therapy will be ???" "Ya gotta "Get with the program, Guys!!"

I have been fortunate to have tried Most of the ABS products that offer healing , rather than cosmetic improvement. I've earned my "Speed lines , wrinkles of Wisdom, and they blend in with my white goatee and thinning white hair. If you click on the 89 next my Pickleball name to the left of this post, there are over 89 past reports of the healing effects specific to my bodies ongoing needs. The ABS products WORK, but each of our needs will be different to amount and duration. Along the way, I offer a base line support of 250 Mg of NMN sl with 250Mg NAD+powder and Anti-aging Serum  Renue , and 600Mg Resveratrol DAILY. The Serum is applied liberally as I need it to reduce inflation where ever I have a need, stiffening arthritis,
sore overplayed muscles, stiff neck from bad pillow support, psoriasis, what ever is needed. There is NO cure, but amazing, rapid improvement.
That's good enough for me. I didn't expect to achieve my Heavenly body this early, but man, it feels great to get up on that higher plane of play and sneak a Pickleball behind these young 60 year old whipper snappers.. and just SMILE..

Ben, 80+ NMN sl 250 mg plus 250mg NAD+ powder and Renue Serum, 600 mg. Resveratrol, DAILY. (Update now at 81, added NAD+ Complete LIPO, every morning, and NAD+ mist if needed for stamina boost during Pickleball play)

Last edited by Pickleball101 on Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jocko6889

Re: How Much NMN to take at 80, I'm 80 and the REST of the STORY...

Post by jocko6889 »

Pickleball101 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:43 pm When I started taking ABS products under a Clinical Trial with 40 others , sponsored by our Providers, two years ago, I had the same question . HOW MUCH to be effective, affordable, and with no negative side effects. The first capsuled NMN products were not showing me much then, so being a
daring do Pilot, I opened them and head back, spilled out their contents under my tongue. I started with the same amount I was taking, about 250 mg / day. Almost immediately, I saw a boost in my stamina level in Pickleball play, going 6-7 games a session, 3 days / week, from 3-4 games. I became more aggressive in strategy, rather than slamming for points. The Cognitive meter pegged, letting me relax and float more on the court, covering more area to meet the ball, while focusing on where my opponents were not. That's where the ball went, but more skillfully, rather than slamming. That extended my stamina, focus, winnings , and confidence I was into something BIG at 78.
"Hey, Ben, you eat your Wheaties this Morning? " my 50-60 year old opponents starting popping me, with a grin. "Naww... I'm just feeling my second
childhood.." laughing, but with a smile of hidden glee. I was reluctant to tell them about what was happening with me and NMN. But the Genie was awake, and out of the lamp. So In confidence , I showed my best friends my NMN and gave them a contact card. The "Rest of the Story follows."

AS you age, my experience is there is NO elixir, pill or supplements that are going to "fix everything" and return you to good health. We think this way from taking specific drugs for immediate remedy, for pain or to encourage healing. So we are "Conditioned" to believe in immediate results, to justify paying for expensive medical care and drug therapy. But they don't heal, only medicate. Drug companies don't want to "Heal You", they want to addict you to buy more drugs. Doctors know this , but are hands bound by Medical Protocol and  threat of Lawsuit for offering private, personal advise. They are just trapped by Big Pharma Lawyers, their colleges, and any future of practicing non conforming Western guidelines of medicine.

Enter NMN, the Genie. Here we have promise from our nations leading geneticist, Dr. David Sinclair of the Harvard Medical Group. Initially, 25 years ago, his laboratories were studying the effects of different ways to improve mice performance in maze, health and recovery from disease.
With his discovery of the enzyme NMN, and 23 more labs joining in to test it's ability as the switch at the Cellular level, to restore memory and turn on cellular regeneration, came the breakthrough. That was the "Aging problem". Cells forget how to regenerate, and aging ensues.
Now he is restoring sight in the lab to severed optic nerves, and function to severed spinal cords. What's next?  Probably an injection early in life to rid our bodies of all disease degeneration.. for our entire life span.

No , I haven't forgotten the real reason you are here.. to find out how much NMN , ABS products to take at 80. The answer... You take what ever and for how long each of them is needed to restore your health. But you can't just wait until 80 to do that. It took me an Air Force Fighter Pilot Frag Attack Order to open up the opportunity for the ABS products to have ANY results. NOW, you wanna hear "The Rest of the Story?".

Most of us have ongoing health and minor disability functioning physiology. We live with them, the parts of our bodies that are not correct, like bad teeth, hemorrhoids, rashes, hearing or vertigo balance problems. Bad feet. You get the gist. Well, I didn't want to push through the pain and fatigue of restoring my physical health at 78 with intensive stress exercise, a keto diet, and no soothing drugs until I corrected these type of problems.
10 Outpatient surgeries later for shoulder, knee meniscus, 39 hours PT therapy, hemorrhoids, TURP, esophagus opening , two corporal tunnel corrections, colonoscopy, and new lens in both eyes, and 5 corrective teeth resin bonding and two crowns, I have the body to offer NMN.
Now the opportunity will show what it can do to take me to 100 in good health, avoiding degenerative diseases that have killed many family and friends my age. If you don't give your body a chance to heal from lifelong aging and health problems you are dragging behind you,.. well "What do expect the results of any therapy will be ???" "Ya gotta "Get with the program, Guys!!"

I have been fortunate to have tried Most of the ABS products that offer healing , rather than cosmetic improvement. I've earned my "Speed lines , wrinkles of Wisdom, and they blend in with my white goatee and thinning white hair. If you click on the 89 next my Pickleball name to the left of this post, there are over 89 past reports of the healing effects specific to my bodies ongoing needs. The ABS products WORK, but each of our needs will be different to amount and duration. Along the way, I offer a base line support of 250 Mg of NMN sl with 250Mg NAD+powder and Anti-aging Serum  Renue , and 600Mg Resveratrol DAILY. The Serum is applied liberally as I need it to reduce inflation where ever I have a need, stiffening arthritis,
sore overplayed muscles, stiff neck from bad pillow support, psoriasis, what ever is needed. There is NO cure, but amazing, rapid improvement.
That's good enough for me. I didn't expect to achieve my Heavenly body this early, but man, it feels great to get up on that higher plane of play and sneak a Pickleball behind these young 60 year old whipper snappers.. and just SMILE..

Ben, 80+ NMN sl 250 mg plus 250mg NAD+ powder and Renue Serum, 600 mg. Resveratrol, DAILY.

Nice writeup, Ben and thanks for sharing your story.  I'm anxious for some of you guys to try our new LIPO NAD+ Complete which will be in stock soon.  It's a 3 in 1 solution using LIPO NR, NMN, and NAD+ with our first dry powdered liposomes in a capsule.  Easier to take and much greater bioavailability.

Pickleball101

Re: How Much NMN to take at 80, I'm 80 and the REST of the STORY...

Post by Pickleball101 »

Re-posted for reference)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic